Advertisement

Author Topic: Good news to the Hmong people  (Read 4812 times)

Yengimer

Re: Good news to the Hmong people
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2018, 02:26:31 PM »
What? I fear death more than a believer like you?

I mean i do fear death. Almost all people do. But im not the one constantly trying to reassure himself that hes taken all the precautions necessary so as not to go to hell rather than boring “heaven.” ... in hmong, we dont have hell. And no one is stuck in limbo for eternity... but for you, one slip up, and youre damned forever in hell.

You have no fear of death?,,, ok, i believe you. Alright, dont go to see doctors when youre sick. Dont get vaccinations. Dont take medicines. Do like some christians do and just pray... that way you will get to go see jehova sooner rather than later.

You think you don't have hell but you still have Tub Tuag Teb that's hell too ain't it? 

Having your body thrown in there by ntxiv neeb was the ultimate in being cast to hell. Where u think ur going? Same shit.  :2funny:

There's detailed description of hell even on earth right now, and it matches what we understand as the cross section of the Earth today.  Go look it up, then, do a search on hell on the surface of the sun. It's not that hard to imagine. It's been staring at us our whole lives.

And no, I don't depend on science. I depend on the power of God and prayer. I depend on diet and excerise, the food God has given us in this earth. Not no damn drugs that was created in the lab by so called science.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 02:30:11 PM by Yengimer »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +10
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2018, 03:30:03 PM »
You think you don't have hell but you still have Tub Tuag Teb that's hell too ain't it? 

Having your body thrown in there by ntxiv neeb was the ultimate in being cast to hell. Where u think ur going? Same shit.  :2funny:

There's detailed description of hell even on earth right now, and it matches what we understand as the cross section of the Earth today.  Go look it up, then, do a search on hell on the surface of the sun. It's not that hard to imagine. It's been staring at us our whole lives.

And no, I don't depend on science. I depend on the power of God and prayer. I depend on diet and excerise, the food God has given us in this earth. Not no damn drugs that was created in the lab by so called science.

Heh, “having your body thrown in there by ntxiv [txiv] neeb” shows how informed you are about hmong culture. Come back to this when youre in the know.

Like G HW Bush said, read my lips, Hmong dont have hell (your hell). Thats reserved for people like you.

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2018, 03:34:50 PM »
Great. Dont call doctors. Dont use modern medicines. Good for you. Hopefully youre telling the truth this time. I really, really hope you are honest in what you wrote.

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2018, 03:36:18 PM »
The Hmong people understood the gospel. They didn't need deep theology. Cov nyob Los Tsuas or Nplog Teb yog cov ntseeg ua ntej and they were Protestants. They were not Catholics at all.

Referenced source?

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2018, 04:14:19 PM »
More reasons why the hmong villager got converted.

3) hmong undervalued themselves while at the same time percieved whites as superior (even today some hmong subconsciously still do this), or as i often say about the phenomenon, “white is right.” They saw whites as people greater themselves. Whites/fabkis came to conquer. Whites had superior technology. Whites were more educated. Whites were physically taller, bigger, had better clothings, and carried themselves as if they owned the world. They were confident. And they were people of authority. They made hmong pay taxes. So the lowly uneducated hmong villager placed the “evidences” infront of him and concluded since whites are strong, powerful, knowledgable, and they believe in the bible, the bible must be true. “How else would whites have the strength if not for the bible?” he thought to himself. “If i turn to jehova/christianity, i too may have a chance to gain and have what whites have,”Thats the rationalizatio n of the hmong villager whose never ventured more than a few square miles in his life from his birth place... Go talk to an old hmong (Meo, i mean) who converted to dab yesxus and ask their reasons. Not all, but many will cite that they went to christianities because “ameslivkas yog caublauj (global ruler,,, its a Lao word)... Ntseeg vajtswv thiaj ua neej vammeej (vammeej is a very broad definition ranging from wealth and prosperity to education).

Yengimer

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2018, 04:40:41 PM »
Heh, “having your body thrown in there by ntxiv [txiv] neeb” shows how informed you are about hmong culture. Come back to this when youre in the know.

Like G HW Bush said, read my lips, Hmong dont have hell (your hell). Thats reserved for people like you.

He he you want me to go to a place you deny exists? That's not what the Bible says. 

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2018, 08:55:53 PM »
Only Meos fall for that nowadays.

The western world is letting go of the yesxus(es). Europe is banishing him/them/it to just a small enclave. Other western countries are doing so too, like canada. The only country with a committed slight majority is the usa, but every year its dwindling more and more. At times these dab yesxus’ are their own worst enemies, like mormons vs protestants vs other protestants vs catholics. Gives us Hmong plenty of ammunition to reveal them for what they are.

Why would this alarm a Christian? There will be separation of the wheat from the tares.

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2018, 02:09:22 PM »
Why would this alarm a Christian? There will be separation of the wheat from the tares.

The point is that Whites are letting go of the various Yesxus’. And since some Hmong are little followers, like pets wanting to please their masters, and only turned to christianities because of “white is right”, these Hmong should also let go of Yesxus as well since a good portion of Whites (perhaps majority?) have done so. Just pointing this fact out for the Meos who may not been keeping up with current affairs so they too can be up to date and follow the trend.

Yengimer

« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2018, 09:21:02 AM »
More reasons why the hmong villager got converted.

3) hmong undervalued themselves while at the same time percieved whites as superior (even today some hmong subconsciously still do this), or as i often say about the phenomenon, “white is right.” They saw whites as people greater themselves. Whites/fabkis came to conquer. Whites had superior technology. Whites were more educated. Whites were physically taller, bigger, had better clothings, and carried themselves as if they owned the world. They were confident. And they were people of authority. They made hmong pay taxes. So the lowly uneducated hmong villager placed the “evidences” infront of him and concluded since whites are strong, powerful, knowledgable, and they believe in the bible, the bible must be true. “How else would whites have the strength if not for the bible?” he thought to himself. “If i turn to jehova/christianity, i too may have a chance to gain and have what whites have,”Thats the rationalizatio n of the hmong villager whose never ventured more than a few square miles in his life from his birth place... Go talk to an old hmong (Meo, i mean) who converted to dab yesxus and ask their reasons. Not all, but many will cite that they went to christianities because “ameslivkas yog caublauj (global ruler,,, its a Lao word)... Ntseeg vajtswv thiaj ua neej vammeej (vammeej is a very broad definition ranging from wealth and prosperity to education).

Your assumptions are so wrong. The Hmong villager people believe in Jesus because they know that if they believe on Him, they won't die. Qhov ua neej vammej is true, but that comes from the Bible as the basis for belief, not because of the white people. Not that they are afraid of death, but because they understood the gospel. People can be a Christian yet not care about hell. If there is a hell, there is a heaven too. They hinged on the heaven side more.

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2018, 04:03:04 PM »
Your assumptions are so wrong. The Hmong villager people believe in Jesus because they know that if they believe on Him, they won't die. Qhov ua neej vammej is true, but that comes from the Bible as the basis for belief, not because of the white people. Not that they are afraid of death, but because they understood the gospel. People can be a Christian yet not care about hell. If there is a hell, there is a heaven too. They hinged on the heaven side more.

In this case the messenger was way more important than the message. It hardly matter what the message was. The white color and what it represents convinced those Hmong villagers already.

You don’t think the messenger had much of an effect? Ok, picture this. Had the messenger been a lowly poor black person, it is unlikely those Hmong villagers would have paid any attention to him. If anything they probably would have thought he’s a moshlub (big foot) and ran away.

I’m inclined to believe that had the white missionary even talked about scientology, mormonism, or some other weird religion, the Hmong would have swallowed it whole. Whereas if a black person revealed about protestantism to the Hmong, they would have just picked their ears.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2018, 01:19:40 AM »
Yeejkoob,

If you claim yourself to be a devout follower of Shamanism, then you would not be so quick to criticize Christianity. Those who truly understand Shamanism and ancestral worship also understand that Jesus is the way for those who seek him.

You must not know enough about Shamanism and tus dab vaj tsev. When the dab vaj tsev no longer protects a person, even family members recommend him/her to seek out Jesus. 

Advertisements