Advertisement

Author Topic: Let's Cool Our Head  (Read 898 times)

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +363
    • View Profile
Let's Cool Our Head
« on: May 20, 2018, 12:25:10 AM »
Alright guys and gals. Let's take a long break from arguments.  ;D

The topic for today is Global Earthlings versus Flat Earthers. Yep, not religion this time BUT NON-FICTIONAL SCIENCE. Nowadays I've seen this shit circulating on youtube pretty lately. Mane, look at those youtube comments on every video from opposite side of the boards. I tell y'all so many dumb people taking things so seriously, up close and personal, when it comes to something they possibly believe it's real so they needed other dumb people to validate their doubts. Similar to religious debates where both Atheists and Christians arguing each other over God's existence.

Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Adverstisement

Yengimer

Re: Let's Cool Our Head
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2018, 01:32:41 PM »
I don't understand the flat earth position. All I know is the earth isn't round like a globe, but  more flat like a CD disc.

To put this in perspective, every teacher should have a globe on their desk. That's a round earth.

A flat earth would be like a CD disc you're holding. It's not round like an oval but flat, yet round at the same time.

Anyway, what kind of evidence is there for a flat earth?  I'm curious myself. I have a friend and he's pretty much into the flat earth movement.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2018, 05:40:52 PM »
I don't understand what were the flat earthers trying to convey. All they did were staying one place and not going anywhere into space except flying on a plane. lol That ain't gonna solve anything and still prove the global earthlings right.  :D

It's better for me to make a demonstration of how overall solar system work for the flat earthers aka simpletons.  :2funny:

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2018, 05:46:15 PM »
This guy (Global Earthling) make strong points how solar system works.  O0

https://youtu.be/aSHFzRnK9rE

Advertisements