Advertisement

Author Topic: This is one of the most disturbing and creepy videos I’ve ever seen  (Read 3738 times)

Offline Solemn Wind

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
Someone show me this video at a gathering and now I can’t get it out of my mind. This video, to me, is at least 100 times more creepy and disturbing than the Zeb Yaj beating the crap out of Alain Lee with a Hmong knife in public...and that is one super disturbing video.

Just skip to the 7:24 mark and you’ll see what I mean.

Gosh Hmong people (especially the Hmong men over 40)...cheat, lie, fucck  all you want but resorting to this sickness?

https://youtu.be/ZluTb4e5i-w

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
lol

« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 05:40:47 PM by Rebel »

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
This definitely is disturbing and unsettling.  These types of uploads along with any type of violent and/or harmful acts, whether to oneself or others.

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline Solemn Wind

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
This definitely is disturbing and unsettling.  These types of uploads along with any type of violent and/or harmful acts, whether to oneself or others.

I understand that there are a lot of very sick, twisted, sadistic and evil people in this world that would do the most unthinkable and sadistic thing but there is just something about this video that is just so hauntingly disturbing and creepy that I just can’t get out of my mind.

I’ve watched videos of evil people beheading their prisoners, bombs killing little kids with mothers/fathers crying and holding their little lifeless bodies, to reading about mothers and fathers killing their child or all their children such as the white guy who kills  both of his two half-Hmong children last year, evil white people killing a pregnant black woman by cutting her stomach, take out her fetus/baby, throwing into the ground and stomping on it like some cockroach, etc. but they just don’t haunt me like this video.

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
sick....let this be, yet, ANOTHER lesson. 

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
This is one of those incidents where one would say, "glad both people are dead.." even though it wasn't necessary.

l feel bad for the lady, she didn't deserve it, her crime didn't constitute a death sentence.  she was hooker, all the money he gave her was for her service fees.  this is one stupid a$$ hmong man!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline Solemn Wind

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
This is one of those incidents where one would say, "glad both people are dead.." even though it wasn't necessary.

l feel bad for the lady, she didn't deserve it, her crime didn't constitute a death sentence.  she was hooker, all the money he gave her was for her service fees.  this is one stupid a$$ hmong man!

She did not deserve to die. I even feel disgusted at myself for being a Hmong man.

What an @sshole of a dog because he’s not a man.

From the video I don’t think she wanted to die. What I don’t understand is why she didn’t try to fight because she knows she going to die if she did nothing?

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
I don't want to watch it. Can someone just summarize it for the rest of us. Thanks.

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
that short video doesn't show what all went down.  maybe she did put up a good fight.  we don't know.  the only two person that knows for sure are dead. 

Offline Solemn Wind

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
I don't want to watch it. Can someone just summarize it for the rest of us. Thanks.

When you skip to the 7:24 mark it’s about a 2 minute video.

The first 7:24 minute is just some stupid Hmong man talking.

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
murder, suicide xwb.......noth ing new, or I'm sure nothing you haven't heard of before.

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
murder, suicide xwb.......noth ing new, or I'm sure nothing you haven't heard of before.

Does anyone know the details what lead to the incident

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline Solemn Wind

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile

It’s murder suicide but it’s the context of it that just disturbed me to the core.

Offline Solemn Wind

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
sick....let this be, yet, ANOTHER lesson.

And what lesson could that be?

If there’s any lesson to be learned at all from this tragedy is that if you’re an old man/woman you have no business going to Laos and marrying some young girl/boy. Because once they get to the United States they will will search for younger d!cks/pu$$ies to satisfy them.

Advertisements