Advertisement

Author Topic: This is one of the most disturbing and creepy videos I’ve ever seen  (Read 3734 times)

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
Crazy. This time its the bf that is doing the dirt. How sad :P

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Solemn Wind

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
Crazy. This time its the bf that is doing the dirt. How sad :P

Yeah...we are so used to seeing the husband doing these kind of deeds as if the husband is the only one who has the right to to such thing.

That’s why I always saying if I know my wife is having an affair I’d just let her go. There are psychos out there because they are so obsessed with my wife (meaning she’s having an affair with him) that they wouldn’t think twice coming after me or my kids.

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
Yeah...we are so used to seeing the husband doing these kind of deeds as if the husband is the only one who has the right to to such thing.

That’s why I always saying if I know my wife is having an affair I’d just let her go. There are psychos out there because they are so obsessed with my wife (meaning she’s having an affair with him) that they wouldn’t think twice coming after me or my kids.
say what???  please, explain this bold part. 

Offline Solemn Wind

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
say what???  please, explain this bold part.

When I say “right” what I mean is that we live in a society (it’s even more true in Hmong society especially in Laos) that has an unwritten rule that tells us that if you don’t want to get beat up or killed then stay away from other people’s wives.

In Laos, if you are caught banging someone’s wife, the husband can literally beat the shit out of you or kill you and Hmong society even support or even encourage the husband to do so as if it’s perfectly okay and moral. As a matter of fact to not beat the shit out of the cheater will send a message to the community that you’re not a man.

A lot of the times in Laos if this were to happen the boyfriend and the wife are stripped naked in front of the Hmong council (whatever you call it) and the village is allow to torture them like dogs.

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
Reminds me of these two, pretty disturbing indeed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAY0deyobqw

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline Solemn Wind

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Reminds me of these two, pretty disturbing indeed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAY0deyobqw

Sorry but I don’t find that video disturbing. They both made a mutual decision to end their lives and they did it for love.

Looking at it from another perspective, I thought it was beautiful and even reasonable.

Advertisements