Advertisement

Author Topic: Long Beach Pride 2018 Photos  (Read 2392 times)

Online theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: Long Beach Pride 2018 Photos
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2018, 05:08:40 PM »
Can you make them any bigger?  Just kidding.  :D

Looks like it went well.  Thanks for sharing.

I see...size does matter!!!  ;)

Welcome!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Online theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2018, 05:12:31 PM »
That's so GAY!  good job!  O0 ;D

They are gay and proud of it...I have more respect for them than the "fake" ones...

The fake ones are like the Hmong people that are too embarrass or ashamed to speak Hmong in front of other groups ...so they pretend ...

Online theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2018, 05:17:28 PM »
Nice! thanks for sharing, looks like a fun event ...missing southern cali...and I love flying there instead of driving...it's much more convenient! my brother and sil bought a $29 southwest plane ticket to fly there one day for play and back in time for work ...

Thanks and welcome! I don't mind either..flying is usually faster but more rules, crowd,  etc., driving usually takes more time but you have more freedom to do as you please i.e., pack like you're moving even though you're only visiting for the weekend  ;)....and of course, you have more in control...

Online theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2018, 05:20:42 PM »
I don't have anything against gays. But I am against how they glorified themselves. If you want to be gay, fine. Do it. I don't care. You are no better than me in anyway so why should you feel that you need special privileges :knuppel2:

I've participated in other parades i.e., Chinese New Year, Cinco De Mayo, Columbus, Women's March, St. Patrick, etc., and Pride is no more or less "glorified" than the others.

Online theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2018, 05:22:32 PM »

i think it has less to do with "glorified privileges" and more so "glorified equality and equity"...

Yep, "equality" is key...

Online theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2018, 05:27:50 PM »
Look like u had fun in my hometown. The shopping outlets area and downtown has change a lot. As middle and high school kids we would walk from 7-8 blocks to downtown to swim, shop, etc.

Yep, last time I was in Long Beach was about 5-6 years ago. Brought the mother-in-law and wife to the Queen Mary for Champagne Sunday Brunch on Mother's Day...:

Advertisements