Advertisement

Author Topic: theKing.......... you know of any good restaurant that serve Peking Duck in SF?  (Read 741 times)

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
One that cut the duck into small pieces serve on the plate? 

I see my husband been watching too much YouTube of it.  I told him we'll go to SF and find a restaurant that does it. 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
One that cut the duck into small pieces serve on the plate? 

I see my husband been watching too much YouTube of it.  I told him we'll go to SF and find a restaurant that does it.

There are so many good ones in SF. For example, The Garden Restaurant on 716 Kearny Street (cross street: Washington). We usually park at the parking garage next to it. The parking garage is between that restaurant and the Transamerica Pyramid building, just take the elevators up.

If he doesn't mind going a bit south on 101 past the SF airport, I like the Cheung Hing restaurant in Millbrae too located on 245 El Camino Real.

There's another Cheung Hing restaurant in the Sunset district of SF located on 2339 Noriega, and that one near the beach, coast in case hitting the beach is part of the trip. Lots of Vietnamese places near that area too in case you guys want some pho..

As usual, taste buds can be subjective so I'm only basing it on my own experience..Ha ve fun and enjoy!

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
If you're eating late, try the Grant Place restaurant on 737 Washington Street. That place usually opens late and it's near the same parking garage next to the Transamerica Pyramid too. But it's not as clean as the other ones I've mentioned...pe r my last stop there..

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
We always parked in the garage of one corner hotel.  Across the street at the street light is where all the Chinese elders/folks excerise, play chess/poker, etc. I use to tell my husband at least they are not stuck at home like Hmong parents watching grandkids.

One time we just got a duck from one of the store. When we got closer around the corner back to the parking garage. Saw a restaurant that has it on their menu. I might have to use satellite view of the street/location.

I will check on Yelp tomorrow for those restaurants u mentioned. Im afraid my kids won't dine because they refused to go to Asian restaurant.

Advertisements