Advertisement

Author Topic: If you could change one thing about your partner, what would it be?  (Read 1887 times)

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile

Many times in relationships, what you see is what you get, but that doesn’t stop people from wishing and hoping that they could mould their partners into perfection. If you could change one thing about you partner what would it be?

Dave, 36:
I would change her stubborn ways. It’s either her way or no way at all.

Oshane, 27:
The fact that she gives up too easily and never follows through on anything. She will start something today and half way through the day, she stops.

Loraine, 31:
His inability to be clean. He will get home from work and just take of his clothes and wherever they fall they stay there until I pick them up. He doesn’t know how to clean up after himself, not even to wash a dish. I love him and he is a good man and father, but just once I’d like to see him pick up after himself.

Romaine, 29:
Her weight. When I met her she was weighing 180. She lost weight and went to 155. I told her she didn’t have to lose anymore weight but she did, now she is at 130. I’m happy that she is happy with her new size, but I like my women with meat and she is now bones.

Marvin, 42:
My girlfriend is younger than I am — she is 28 and the true definition of a hothead. It doesn’t take much to get her rattled. I would love for her to be much more calm and relaxed.

Sharon, 39:
My man lacks patience. He hates having to wait on anything and acts as if everything should be done at a fast pace. Sometimes it is embarrassing to be out in public with him.

Althea, 35:
His snoring. The man snores to the point where the bed shakes, no joke. It’s as if his breath stops when snores. At first it didn’t bother me, but now it gets to me as I struggle to get a good night’s sleep.

Olive, 38:
Him not being able to satisfy me sexually. He rushes sex and it leaves me feeling frustrated. I have spoken to him about it and he tries, but quickly falls back into a wham, bam type of thing.

Marie, 27:
He can be hard-headed at times. He never backs down from his points even when he is dead wrong.

Nickeisha, 23:
His constant smoking. He says he is going to quit but never tries to. He stinks of smoke and I hate that.

Kirk, 46:
She doesn’t know how to save. Money is like quicksand in her hand; the second it touches her palms it disappears. Poof, it’s gone.

Otis, 29:
She needs to talk more and let me in. There are times when things are bothering her and she keeps it to herself and that’s not healthy.

Elijah, 33:
I wish she were more open-minded in the bedroom, willing to try new things and explore ways of making sex more fun.

Omari, 38:
She can’t cook. She can keep a clean house but doesn’t know how to cook.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/magazines/allwoman/If-you-could-change-one-thing-about-you-partner--what-would-it-be-

Like this post: 0
I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Adverstisement

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
i'll have to pull my plea the 5th amendment card on this one. 

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Smart man or else you'll get this  ;D

Theravada

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
that's right.  lol

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile

Many times in relationships, what you see is what you get, but that doesn’t stop people from wishing and hoping that they could mould their partners into perfection. If you could change one thing about you partner what would it be?

Dave, 36:
I would change her stubborn ways. It’s either her way or no way at all.

Oshane, 27:
The fact that she gives up too easily and never follows through on anything. She will start something today and half way through the day, she stops.

Loraine, 31:
His inability to be clean. He will get home from work and just take of his clothes and wherever they fall they stay there until I pick them up. He doesn’t know how to clean up after himself, not even to wash a dish. I love him and he is a good man and father, but just once I’d like to see him pick up after himself.

Romaine, 29:
Her weight. When I met her she was weighing 180. She lost weight and went to 155. I told her she didn’t have to lose anymore weight but she did, now she is at 130. I’m happy that she is happy with her new size, but I like my women with meat and she is now bones.

Marvin, 42:
My girlfriend is younger than I am — she is 28 and the true definition of a hothead. It doesn’t take much to get her rattled. I would love for her to be much more calm and relaxed.

Sharon, 39:
My man lacks patience. He hates having to wait on anything and acts as if everything should be done at a fast pace. Sometimes it is embarrassing to be out in public with him.

Althea, 35:
His snoring. The man snores to the point where the bed shakes, no joke. It’s as if his breath stops when snores. At first it didn’t bother me, but now it gets to me as I struggle to get a good night’s sleep.

Olive, 38:
Him not being able to satisfy me sexually. He rushes sex and it leaves me feeling frustrated. I have spoken to him about it and he tries, but quickly falls back into a wham, bam type of thing.

Marie, 27:
He can be hard-headed at times. He never backs down from his points even when he is dead wrong.

Nickeisha, 23:
His constant smoking. He says he is going to quit but never tries to. He stinks of smoke and I hate that.

Kirk, 46:
She doesn’t know how to save. Money is like quicksand in her hand; the second it touches her palms it disappears. Poof, it’s gone.

Otis, 29:
She needs to talk more and let me in. There are times when things are bothering her and she keeps it to herself and that’s not healthy.

Elijah, 33:
I wish she were more open-minded in the bedroom, willing to try new things and explore ways of making sex more fun.

Omari, 38:
She can’t cook. She can keep a clean house but doesn’t know how to cook.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/magazines/allwoman/If-you-could-change-one-thing-about-you-partner--what-would-it-be-

None, you?

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
That she's not here yet.

In time. Come find one in MN.  ;D

Theravada

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
None, you?

Her taste bud. That way she will know what she's missing in coconut and jicama  ;D

Theravada

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
Why would you want to change them, if that’s who you fell in love with.....you accept their strengths along with their flaws.    :P

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
With that attitude who wouldn't want to change you  ::) ;D

Don't talk back to men, we are superior  :D ;D

Theravada

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
There are times when we don't know everything from dating. Once we're stuck, we discover things we want to change.

Right?

Why would you want to change them, if that’s who you fell in love with.....you accept their strengths along with their flaws.    :P

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Advertisements