Advertisement

Author Topic: Oh my goodness  (Read 745 times)

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
Oh my goodness
« on: May 23, 2018, 03:03:51 PM »
looks like we run out of things to say/write about ;D ;D ;D.  It's quiet....

Well, except for me this one==> I noticed that people today are more busy w/ their phone than having a real face to face conversation-doesnt matter where.  Sometimes I go to hmong event and I'll see people playing/looking at their phone, scrolling up and down instead of getting to know the people around them.  I think to myself, what is the world coming to?  I haven't join the crowds yet....going to last as long as I can.

Like this post: 0
But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: Oh my goodness
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2018, 04:56:19 PM »
I've seen young people texting each other instead of talking even though they sit next to each other on the same couch.

At least, the chance of them killing someone is slim to none vs. texting and driving...

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2018, 06:30:10 AM »
slave to our gadgets. 

Offline Solemn Wind

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2018, 11:21:28 AM »
I've seen young people texting each other instead of talking even though they sit next to each other on the same couch.

At least, the chance of them killing someone is slim to none vs. texting and driving...

I’ve seen young people going on dates in a restaurant and they would be playing with their phones instead of talking to each other and enjoying each other’s company.

Advertisements