Advertisement

Author Topic: Happy Friday!  (Read 3009 times)

Offline jena

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
Happy Friday!
« on: May 25, 2018, 12:41:16 PM »
Any fun plans for Memorial Day weekend? I remember prepping food for those Memorial Day tournaments back in my teen years.  Do they even host tournaments during Memorial Day weekend anymore?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Friday!
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2018, 11:33:15 AM »
WI has tournaments.

I'm stuck with my fishing plans on Memorial Day weekends! lol

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline jena

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2018, 04:07:16 PM »
I guess MN only hosts the big J4 one.

Don’t forget share your fish. 😊

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2018, 05:21:55 PM »
If I got any...lol

There is no guarantee each time I get out there.

I guess MN only hosts the big J4 one.

Don’t forget share your fish. 😊

"...

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2018, 12:32:51 AM »
Unless you're theking. Then all you have is PH. And if BNM (me) is on then you'll feel compelled to do a search filter to all the threads where I post and comment like a sad little stalker.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Yeah, because that's totally NOT the mentality of an abusive man.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2018, 01:15:31 AM »
Unless you're theking. Then all you have is PH. And if BNM (me) is on then you'll feel compelled to do a search filter to all the threads where I post and comment like a sad little stalker.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Yeah, because that's totally NOT the mentality of an abusive man.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

"stalker" is the HYPOCRITE Ph Village Troll with zero integrity and credibility that continues to crawl back after crying, "I will stop reading what you write"...AKA Believe_N_Me.. :idiot2:

That means she also proves me right every time... O0 ;D

Not that it's difficult for those of us with integrity and credibility to back up what we say... O0

I know she tries really hard to follow her cries of "I will stop reading what you write"...but when her hole is gushing worst than the broken Oroville dam, she can't help it...Explains all the attention she's giving me and will continue to give me...TRUST ME!!!

Yep, same one that has no problems kicking her own mother to the curb despite all the sacrifice her mom has made to give her the "world"...and what does she has to show for it? Nothing because she's "flat broke"...talk about "Loser of the" century award...spoile d, given the "world" and still "flat broke". Her poor mom must be terribly heart broken by it... :idiot2:

And also yep, same HYPOCRITE that put Hmong men down but married to one, put divorcees down but married to one, put people that ask grandma to babysit their kids but also does the same when challenged by another PH member... :idiot2: ;D

Also a flip-flopper: the HYPOCRITE fought tooth and nail against guns and interracial/ethnic marriages but she's all for it now... :idiot2:

And NOPE, don't care how much you PM'ed or threatens me, you're an EPIC FAIL HYPOCRITE with zero integrity and credibility so I'll just treat your threats as all talk, no walk...still no sign of you in SF looking for me all these years...

TRUST ME, SHE'LL CRAWL BACK BECAUSE HER CYCLE IS REALLY HEAVY TONIGHT..hence all the attention I'm getting.. ;D ;D ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2018, 01:16:56 AM »
Any fun plans for Memorial Day weekend? I remember prepping food for those Memorial Day tournaments back in my teen years.  Do they even host tournaments during Memorial Day weekend anymore?

Happy Friday to you too...I might go to L.A...see how I feel about it on Friday after work..

Offline jena

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2018, 01:44:12 PM »
Whoa! What happened here?

"stalker" is the HYPOCRITE Ph Village Troll with zero integrity and credibility that continues to crawl back after crying, "I will stop reading what you write"...AKA Believe_N_Me.. :idiot2:

That means she also proves me right every time... O0 ;D

Not that it's difficult for those of us with integrity and credibility to back up what we say... O0

I know she tries really hard to follow her cries of "I will stop reading what you write"...but when her hole is gushing worst than the broken Oroville dam, she can't help it...Explains all the attention she's giving me and will continue to give me...TRUST ME!!!

Yep, same one that has no problems kicking her own mother to the curb despite all the sacrifice her mom has made to give her the "world"...and what does she has to show for it? Nothing because she's "flat broke"...talk about "Loser of the" century award...spoile d, given the "world" and still "flat broke". Her poor mom must be terribly heart broken by it... :idiot2:

And also yep, same HYPOCRITE that put Hmong men down but married to one, put divorcees down but married to one, put people that ask grandma to babysit their kids but also does the same when challenged by another PH member... :idiot2: ;D

Also a flip-flopper: the HYPOCRITE fought tooth and nail against guns and interracial/ethnic marriages but she's all for it now... :idiot2:

And NOPE, don't care how much you PM'ed or threatens me, you're an EPIC FAIL HYPOCRITE with zero integrity and credibility so I'll just treat your threats as all talk, no walk...still no sign of you in SF looking for me all these years...

TRUST ME, SHE'LL CRAWL BACK BECAUSE HER CYCLE IS REALLY HEAVY TONIGHT..hence all the attention I'm getting.. ;D ;D ;D

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2018, 02:11:15 PM »
A bad Friday that's not so happy.  :2funny: :2funny:

"...

Offline jena

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2018, 05:23:47 PM »
A bad Friday that's not so happy.  :2funny: :2funny:

You’re right. Bad morning. Hope they had a happy ending to Friday.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2018, 07:09:44 PM »

Letting a HYPOCRITE know that she'll be called on for her hypocrisy....s ince she still hasn't done what she needs to do to get rid of it.... ;D

BTW, I will go to L.A. ... O0

Offline jena

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2018, 11:10:53 AM »
Letting a HYPOCRITE know that she'll be called on for her hypocrisy....s ince she still hasn't done what she needs to do to get rid of it.... ;D

BTW, I will go to L.A. ... O0

Did you guys make a bet and someone didn’t follow through or what?
Lam nug xwb txhob cem kuv thiab nawb.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2018, 06:19:32 PM »
Did you guys make a bet and someone didn’t follow through or what?
Lam nug xwb txhob cem kuv thiab nawb.

No worries...In a nutshell: I prove her ignorance wrong with facts and pointed out her hypocrisy and she couldn't handle it..She has even threaten to come to SF to find me and cried she'll "stop reading what I write" but when a person has no integrity and credibility but full of hypocrisy, that ain't happening...so she keeps crawling back despite her cries and threats  ;D...Pure entertainment for me... O0

Dao1wish

« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2018, 06:32:20 PM »
Hello 

Advertisements