Advertisement

Author Topic: bored...want to work again  (Read 394 times)

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
bored...want to work again
« on: May 30, 2018, 03:19:51 PM »
and instigate more dramas....lols j/k

economy is strong folks, just look at indeed for the hell of it, a lot of cool jobs with nice hourly wages for the entry level type..these millenials got it easy.....haha

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
Re: bored...want to work again
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2018, 02:02:38 AM »
took on a temp assignment the last couple days..pretty much killed everyone there today...lols I mean outperform.... too easy...they all talk to me about setting me up on a race with their fastest worker, but he's on vacation....do n't plan to go back due to there being a good amount of Hmong folks that talks hella loud in Hmong to me and having KLS music on full blast at they work stations..haha otherwise, I'm up for a race...I'm like Bruce Lee....I just need a couple days to learn and practice something, and I become the best at it.  ;D

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
Re: bored...want to work again
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2018, 11:12:26 PM »
got paid today for being a trouble maker...lols pretty much didn't give a fock...I was working hard...but I was going from department to department helping out....that's what I do, when a company tries to piss me off and make me do shitty works...I start assigning myself work...lols

well I won't be going back tomorrow or again.....

apparently, I learn one thing...just be quiet...when someone come and asked you for feedback...don't every say anything negative, because it may or can and will come back to hunt you...yuup, apprently some people took it personal, when I told the truth like it is....it only hurts if its the truth right folks?? it only hurts when you show them, you're smarter than they think you are....hahaha that's what it really is about...

well...I'm a valuable assest to any company...my presence alone can do wonders, and any company who doesn't appreciate me...they'll soon know why....they call me the "curse"...hahaha

Advertisements