Advertisement

Author Topic: If You're Tired of Discussions with Uneducated PHers...Go here...  (Read 3862 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
As I've said before, there are very few Hmong who knows anything yet come blasting in like they are an expert. If you are tired of trying to engage in deep convos with the ignorant, there are sites where you can get enlightened.

"Up For Debate" is a good one for Christians who want to know more about the Christian perspective on modern issues. The beautiful thing about this is that both sides are argued from Christians. Thus, you never have to bother with an atheist who doesn't even believe in God to chime in. It's always interesting to hear both sides of an argument from a Christian perspective.

If you want to hear about atheism, GO TO A NON-HMONG ATHEIST.

Shoot, if you want to know about Shamanism go to a non-Hmong religious scholar.  :2funny:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
Re: If You're Tired of Discussions with Uneducated PHers...Go here...
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2018, 09:08:40 AM »
believe in me, i like it here (pH)...it makes me look and sound smarter than everyone else.  if i can't win an argument, i'd be like theking...make up facts and say the same ol'thing.  i can also be like duma, talk backwards and around the bush to make you confused (he's not calling you sh!t, but makes you think he is).  better yet, i can be anonymouse, say whatever i want and nobody would know who i am. ha!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2018, 07:08:56 PM »
As I've said before, there are very few Hmong who knows anything yet come blasting in like they are an expert. If you are tired of trying to engage in deep convos with the ignorant, there are sites where you can get enlightened.

"Up For Debate" is a good one for Christians who want to know more about the Christian perspective on modern issues. The beautiful thing about this is that both sides are argued from Christians. Thus, you never have to bother with an atheist who doesn't even believe in God to chime in. It's always interesting to hear both sides of an argument from a Christian perspective.

If you want to hear about atheism, GO TO A NON-HMONG ATHEIST.

Shoot, if you want to know about Shamanism go to a non-Hmong religious scholar.  :2funny:

Are they anything like you? If they are then, no thanks. When I want to debate about religion, I want people to talk about the religious topic at hand, not people crying about how much they hate leftists. 

Offline joot

• Jr. Poster
  • Lonewolf & Cub
  • Respect: +80
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2018, 09:32:15 AM »
For starters, learn to debate about the subject and not about the person...

Like this post: +1

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2018, 03:41:46 AM »
What's PHer? Here's the thing I could never understood, why do atheists care about what christians do or believe? Why? because you already made your mind and didn't want to to understand their reasons. Some atheists just want to help people just like some Christians do. Just because someone has different beliefs doesn't necessarily mean that they have different motives. Why can't they mind their own business? When missionaries went to asia they didn't go tell budhist or muslims what to do. so they didn't tell them that they should believe in god?Christians just want to help people.

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +364
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2018, 10:59:45 PM »
For starters, learn to debate about the subject and not about the person...

O0

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements