Advertisement

Author Topic: Money Can't Buy  (Read 1978 times)

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
Money Can't Buy
« on: June 05, 2018, 03:41:42 PM »

Like this post: 0
But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Adverstisement

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
Re: Money Can't Buy
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2018, 03:55:01 PM »
thats true. Money can't buy happiness. Also in news, Designer Kate Spade hung herself yesterday in her home. she was 55 years young. Leaving behind a 13 year old daughter and husband :P

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +648
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2018, 11:47:14 PM »
Money can’t buy immortality but it it sure can buy things to contribute for a healthy life.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2018, 08:49:46 AM »
That’s a lie
Rich folks tell poor people

I think you be happy not working

God did not created man...man created god

Offline starchaser1989

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +60
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2018, 10:18:06 AM »
Don't know how many times I keep telling PH that money can't buy happiness.  Family, time and health is the most important thing in life.  I'm retired and I'm not rich but have enough money, enough of family time, kids, bought cars and houses, all kids are successful financially, don't gamble, don't smoke, don't do drugs, never laid a hand on the wife, live life not on the wild wild side but wild enough and safe, etc.  One thing I really haven't done much is travel and trying to catch up on this right now.  Overall, no ones life is perfect but mine is good IMO. 

Stop trying to make that million, it will never make you happy. O0

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2018, 10:25:09 AM »
Don't know how many times I keep telling PH that money can't buy happiness.  Family, time and health is the most important thing in life.  I'm retired and I'm not rich but have enough money, enough of family time, kids, bought cars and houses, all kids are successful financially, don't gamble, don't smoke, don't do drugs, never laid a hand on the wife, live life not on the wild wild side but wild enough and safe, etc.  One thing I really haven't done much is travel and trying to catch up on this right now.  Overall, no ones life is perfect but mine is good IMO. 

That’s great
But what about the other brothers

FU, I got mine???

We gots tons of poor Hmong folks still

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2018, 10:41:02 AM »
Don't know how many times I keep telling PH that money can't buy happiness. 

Wrong, just depends on the individual...w hen people buy material things like homes, cars, etc., or able to go out and do things or eat out or etc.,...It can make them very happy...

Offline DJshogun

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2018, 03:55:28 PM »

I agree with you bruh!  I have two close family who are rich, but they aren't really that happy.  They appear to be happy but they got all kinds of problem up the roof that they don't disclose.  Once a while they will vent about it and we would know.  Other families who have a well balance of most things like children, house, cars, enough money, good jobs seems more happy just doing normal family things. 

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2018, 06:35:04 PM »
Money can't buy you happiness but it can buy other people's happiness. 

Do it for the other people if you ever have excess of money. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2018, 07:05:48 PM »
Wrong, just depends on the individual...w hen people buy material things like homes, cars, etc., or able to go out and do things or eat out or etc.,...It can make them very happy...

Wrong my man is happy

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2018, 07:23:06 PM »
Wrong my man is happy

I didn't know you swing that way "fat 40 virgin that still lives with mommy"... ???

But not judging, at least you came out of the closet..I mean "basement"... ???

Offline starchaser1989

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +60
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2018, 08:58:35 AM »
I agree with you bruh!  I have two close family who are rich, but they aren't really that happy.  They appear to be happy but they got all kinds of problem up the roof that they don't disclose.  Once a while they will vent about it and we would know.  Other families who have a well balance of most things like children, house, cars, enough money, good jobs seems more happy just doing normal family things.

Tus neeg uas paub ua neej tsis muab nyiaj npog qhov muag.  If you really pay attention families who have a balance of money, love, children, material things, etc. they are mostly overall happier than those that are rich, don't have time for people, distance from family, greedy, fear of losing money, etc.  They flash money but they really are dying inside and are not close to any real friends and family.

Tus neeg uas paub ua neej, hais me me nws yeej to taub, nws yeej paub ua neej.  Tus tsis paub ua neej will always have excuses, reasons, defenses, etc. due to state of confusion.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2018, 11:08:48 AM »
Don't forget that money has also bought many Hmong "happiness" by being able to pay for their wives and sometimes even second, third, forth, etc., wives... ;D

So yeah like I've said, just depends as money can definitely buy happiness for some... as I've seen sadness with my own eyes of those from poor families that can't afford to buy their own wives back in Laos and Thailand...and some even had to resort to bride-napping or eloping to force it...or even commit suicide...

Offline NtsesHnub

• PH Regular
  • FishSun
  • Respect: +242
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2022, 09:56:52 PM »
Money can't buy happiness?  Money bought me a corvette and I'm happy :2funny:

Different 💩 same smell

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2022, 10:30:46 PM »
Money can't buy happiness?  Money bought me a corvette and I'm happy :2funny:

You part of that hmong corvette club at the MN JULY 4th ??
Bunch old fart guys in their 60s who can finally afford their dream car

REALLY CRINGE

;D ;D ;D

Advertisements