Advertisement

Author Topic: U C a group of similarly looking Asians together. How can you tell who’s Hmong?  (Read 1200 times)

Offline Solemn Wind

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
This rule works about 90% of the time. Whenever or wherever I go I can always tell Hmong from other Asians even if they all look the same, dress the same, and having the same demeanor.

You can easily tell the Hmong from the other Asians because Hmong are generally obese/fat.

I swear go to any Hmong function/gathering today and I guarantee you will see a lot of fat young people.

I am in my 40s and when I was a teenager and in my 20s in the 1990s my Hmong friends and I were not fat. I mean there were exceptions but most of us were not fat. Today I look at my nephews/nieces and their young friends and there are so many fatties it’s sad and sickening.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
So, if you see a slim Asian, that's not Hmong?

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Solemn Wind

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
So, if you see a slim Asian, that's not Hmong?

It could be Hmong but the odds of him/her being Vietnamese, Chinese, Korean, or Japanese is so much higher.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
We hmongs are generally big boned

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline jon_jon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +159
    • View Profile
From the white or red string they wear on their wrists.

“our worlds collided and in an instant your ocean had color because of my sky.”

—r.m. drake

Advertisements