Advertisement

Author Topic: the different kinds of people you meet  (Read 602 times)

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +17
    • View Profile
the different kinds of people you meet
« on: June 10, 2018, 11:41:53 PM »
once in a while I meet someone who reflects myself because you think to yourself...tha t person's persona is very much like my own.....but then you see the flaws that come along with it.....

so today I met a older white chick..was fixing her rotors for her...she was very very kind and generous...but ........

Damnnnn was she annoying, at the same fooking time....lols her laugh was almost unbearable...h er cheesy corny jokes, and just her constant chattering about anything and duck damn ducking everything.... .

I know she has a good heart...but... i realize....if you want to be humorous, talkative, likeable....at least make sure you are enjoyable to be around with....don't try too hard and don't yeah just don't over do things or always trying to get someone to laugh or whatever...

so today I realize....the re's a type of people, and they are the good hearted but annoying people....lols

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
Re: the different kinds of people you meet
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2018, 11:59:08 PM »
feel free to chime in folks!

here's another one. this one is common...this one is cool to everyone. smart that they can make it seem like they are genuine and caring....but really...reall y, they only care about themselves...I don't care if you're selfish. because to be brutally honest, smart people knows that they have to be selfish most of the time, anyway....but don't pretend like your the good guy. I'd probably respect the villain more, the villain that make it very clear that he's not interested in making friends or being nice....it's kind of like the saying, you get what you see type of people.... >:D

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2018, 12:03:41 AM »
I take it back...smart people usually knows that they have to be selfish even if they really are not selfish people...in a world where honesty no longer holds much merit anymore....it's like you kill or get kill.... >:D it's like for a guy....you see someone you like and want to get to know....you go get her, or some other selfish guy will....lols

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +891
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2018, 08:10:51 AM »
once in a while I meet someone who reflects myself because you think to yourself...tha t person's persona is very much like my own.....but then you see the flaws that come along with it.....

There are all sorts of people that you’ll meet in your lifetime.  Some, you may have the same interests or commonalities with....others, you may have many dissimilaritie s.  Everyone have their own strengths and flaws, apparently you weren’t able to tolerate her flaws.   ;D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2018, 10:51:55 PM »
There are all sorts of people that you’ll meet in your lifetime.  Some, you may have the same interests or commonalities with....others, you may have many dissimilaritie s.  Everyone have their own strengths and flaws, apparently you weren’t able to tolerate her flaws.   ;D

well you get away usually if you're good looking...lols

Offline can

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +107
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2018, 02:19:17 PM »

everyone has flaws

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2018, 07:56:18 PM »
everyone has flaws

nothing is perfect, not even God, they say...haha

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2018, 01:05:55 AM »
sometimes it's the most annoying person who is actually the most senstive, thougtful and caring....ahah ain't it so true??

Advertisements