Advertisement

Author Topic: How Is The Hmong Car Scene In Your Area?  (Read 3364 times)

Hitokiri

How Is The Hmong Car Scene In Your Area?
« on: June 10, 2018, 11:46:23 PM »
In my area I think the amount of car guys hasn't changed but the way they see the tuner scene has.

In the old day people use to gather to swap motors and do suspension jobs. These days many of the cars already come with good horsepower and parts so the want or need to gather is a lot less.

Today I think the Hmong tuning scene is more about gathering itself then working on cars. I see many Hmong people hanging out in parking lots and going to shows. Another major difference is that Hmong tuners are now hanging with people from many backgrounds and races instead of just Hmong, which I like to see.

So the tuning scene where I live (Southeast Wisconsin) has changed a lot. The love for has not but how people express it certainly had.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Re: How Is The Hmong Car Scene In Your Area?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2018, 01:47:44 PM »
Pretty much dead

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Online theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1320
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2018, 03:22:56 PM »
It's declining big time from the 90s and not just Hmong but other groups too...I think the younger gen just care less about cars and driving in general..

Offline Boost

• Jr. Poster
  • "Year Of The Dragon"
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2018, 10:50:38 PM »
MN car scene is kind of like this. Enjoy
https://youtu.be/tCF78Yz8ZjU

GR Supra - Armaspeed, AWE, Function Werk, Forge, JB4..
S2000 - AP1 w/AP2 Swap, GT35, Haltech, AEM, Tial, T1R..
RX400h - Hybrid

Advertisements