Advertisement

Author Topic: E3 2018  (Read 592 times)

Offline anonymouse

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +243
    • View Profile
E3 2018
« on: June 12, 2018, 01:05:27 AM »
It almost came and gone without much of a whisper.

EA conference - meh.  Madden on PC. OO YAY! I don't need a console anymore.  other then that.. meh. we'll see how bfv is.

Microsoft - Gears cinematic, halo teaser, multiplatforms .  DMC5, cool, but the art doesn't exactly jive with me. reminds me of Donte.

Bethesda - Very up and down. weird intro.  fallout sounds interesting, always online? Hard pass.   I want to mess with that skyrim alexa thing..  ESO.. don't care..  ESLegends. don't care.  Fallout shelter. don't care.  And then logos. Meh.

Ubisoft - Didn't care. SSDY

Square Enix.  Literally nothing.

Sony.  TLOU2 looks fun, never played the first.  nioh looks interesting. that other samurai game has amazing graphics.  Spiderman looks awesome. RE2 has weird designs, that leon and claire looks off.  Weird transitions, but other then that. an okay press conference.  nothing OMG AMAZING. but nothing meh either.

Nintendo..  I don't think there's much there that will hype me. I could be wrong. but I expect smash, maybe a 3ds zelda teaser, the lets go pokemon  games, more pokemon go, and some teasers.  I hope I'm wrong and they deliver but we'll see.

Like this post: 0
Try to change the things you cannot accept.

Adverstisement

Offline anonymouse

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +243
    • View Profile
Re: E3 2018
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2018, 10:35:44 PM »
I was wrong.  nvm . this E3 didn't disappoint, but it didn't wow either.  It was good. What they showed, they showed great. but not much to wow us about the future.

Try to change the things you cannot accept.

Offline azn-guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +54
    • View Profile
Re: E3 2018
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2018, 10:44:52 PM »
resident evil 2 remake and fallout is all im excited about  8)

Advertisements