Advertisement

Author Topic: which type of sunglasses do prefer & how much r u willing to spend on em...?  (Read 2518 times)

flint-rod

i have no nose bridge so this particular type fits my face better... these here cost me 30 bucks... i no longer spend hundreds on sunglasses anymore... my last 200 dollar pair was addidas which broke because some dude spiked a volleyball right into my face as i attempted to block his shot... lol!

« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 11:22:06 AM by flint-rod »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Oakley Sub Zero...Had it for a couple decades until I lost it a few years ago...They don't make them anymore so I'll have to find it else where if I want one:

Like this post: +1

flint-rod

Oakley Sub Zero...Had it for a couple decades until I lost it a few years ago...They don't make them anymore so I'll have to find it else where if I want one:

are those specific for anything in particular like riding...  :o

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
I always wanted a pair of $200+ sunglasses but could never pull the trigger. Two years ago my wife bought me a pair of Oakley for Christmas but I returned them because they did fit me well. I was supposed to use that money for a different pair but never did. I knew she was disappointed because she knew I always wanted a pair of expensive sunglasses :P

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
But anything around  $30-$40 and fits my face well is good with me O0

flint-rod

Anything polarized and fits my head.

agreed... i fish a lot and so polarized is a must have... will probably never get a pair of costa...

flint-rod

I always wanted a pair of $200+ sunglasses but could never pull the trigger. Two years ago my wife bought me a pair of Oakley for Christmas but I returned them because they did fit me well. I was supposed to use that money for a different pair but never did. I knew she was disappointed because she knew I always wanted a pair of expensive sunglasses :P

maybe it's just me but i have yet to find a pair of oakley's that fit my face well...

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
damn, $30-40 per glass....let along glass that cost in the hundreds.  no thanks.  I could never see myself buying expensive sunglass.  the only sunglass I wear/get are the one from work.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Armani's shades that is pricey but I got it at the mall going out of business sale for peanuts.

Since it was cheap, I no care but I only hate the way it looks on me.  Eyes like a ufo alien, a White guy would look good with it. 

I do have a nose bridge but my nose may be too big for my head ha

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
Ray bans wayfarer fits my face the best so I tend to wear that style of sunglasses.

flint-rod

damn, $30-40 per glass....let along glass that cost in the hundreds.  no thanks.  I could never see myself buying expensive sunglass.  the only sunglass I wear/get are the one from work.

u know how u like to fish... i recommend polarized sunglasses... u can get them @ walmart for as cheap as $9.99...they help u spot fish in water... it's true!

flint-rod

Armani's shades that is pricey but I got it at the mall going out of business sale for peanuts.

Since it was cheap, I no care but I only hate the way it looks on me.  Eyes like a ufo alien, a White guy would look good with it. 

I do have a nose bridge but my nose may be too big for my head ha

lol... why buy them then...?

flint-rod

Ray bans wayfarer fits my face the best so I tend to wear that style of sunglasses.

i have yet to try ray bans...  they look good and they have some moderately priced shades in the 30 to 40 dollars range too... well, at least at costco they do...

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
In the past I would buy cheap under 30 dollar sunglasses..

The most I spent was 50 bucks on some Wiley X. 

But recently I bought some micheal kors, they were like 120.  They were nice.  I gave them away to a girl.  I'll probably get me another pair of the same.

Then I bought some ray ban aviators, they were like around 130 as well.

Anyways, the thing is...you can really tell a difference in quality.  There really is a differencephal itis.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
lol... why buy them then...?

80% off for real Armani's sunglasses.  Who wouldn't?

I wouldn't go cheap on items that has to do with my body.  To protect the eyes, if I can get the same protection but cheap, I'll do it.  Teeth, best stuff for my yellow teeth.  Shoes, best for my back's and heels n knees. 

Anything else, cheaper by the dozen.

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements