Advertisement

Author Topic: which type of sunglasses do prefer & how much r u willing to spend on em...?  (Read 298 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +286
    • View Profile
In the past I would buy cheap under 30 dollar sunglasses..

The most I spent was 50 bucks on some Wiley X. 

But recently I bought some micheal kors, they were like 120.  They were nice.  I gave them away to a girl.  I'll probably get me another pair of the same.

Then I bought some ray ban aviators, they were like around 130 as well.

Anyways, the thing is...you can really tell a difference in quality.  There really is a differencephal itis.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Sr. Poster
  • NRUS MAS
  • Respect: +281
    • View Profile
lol... why buy them then...?

80% off for real Armani's sunglasses.  Who wouldn't?

I wouldn't go cheap on items that has to do with my body.  To protect the eyes, if I can get the same protection but cheap, I'll do it.  Teeth, best stuff for my yellow teeth.  Shoes, best for my back's and heels n knees. 

Anything else, cheaper by the dozen.

"There is a party up in here... Fawk you over there"  ha

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +720
    • View Profile
are those specific for anything in particular like riding...  :o

Did everything well for me so it was worth the $160 price tag back in 1992. This used one still goes for $169 so it actually appreciates in some cases...;D:

https://www.ebay.com/i/282975058859?chn=ps

Advertisements