Advertisement

Author Topic: Not too much sympathy as to why this Black teen got shot  (Read 825 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Not too much sympathy as to why this Black teen got shot
« on: June 15, 2018, 02:56:27 PM »
...If true  ???:

'When has it ever become legal to shoot someone because they’re pulling off in your car?'

nique Walker knows the cost of a split second.

Her younger brother, 17-year-old Charles Macklin, was killed while trying to steal a Jeep from a Chicago fire lieutenant on the West Side last August. The lieutenant had left the Jeep running, and Macklin jumped behind the wheel.

The lieutenant ran in front of the Jeep and shouted, “Get out,” according to a police report. When Macklin began pulling away, the lieutenant drew his gun and fired through the open driver’s side window, hitting the teen in the chest.

Macklin’s last words were, “Sorry, bro,” according to the police report. The teen died on the pavement. He did not have a gun on him.

The lieutenant had a concealed carry license. He was not charged and he was not disciplined by the department, according to spokesman Larry Langford.

“That was investigated by us, and we found no violation of any rules,” Langford said. “The police didn’t arrest, the state’s attorney found no reason to charge. There was no wrongdoing as far as the Fire Department is concerned.”

« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 12:02:30 AM by theking »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Not to much sympathy from me of why this young Black man got shot
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2018, 04:14:14 PM »
Getting in front or sliding underneath of a running man in the NBA is a blocking foul and not a charge. 

In this case, the vehicle is a weapon so no fault against the deputy. 

Once again, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: Not to much sympathy as to why this Black teen got shot
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2018, 05:12:26 PM »
Guess the question should be: "When has it ever become legal to steal someone's car?"

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +77
    • View Profile
Re: Not too much sympathy as to why this Black teen got shot
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2018, 03:31:00 PM »
I'm concern our society is becoming more brutal and less compassionate.  We are now open to killing people who do stupid things.  Stealing the car is wrong.  Killing the dumb kid doesn't make the situation better and it actually compounds the issue.  As an officer, he's so much wiser and could have weigh it out better.  Let the dumb child go.  He'll get caught and he'll learn, hopefully.  Killing the child doesn't fix the problem.  Both stupid people if you ask me because nothing was learned besides it is OK to kill someone for stealing.  That's not a true statement.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +366
    • View Profile
Re: Not too much sympathy as to why this Black teen got shot
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2018, 07:23:16 AM »
Why black ppl always play the race card when they're doing stupidest things? Don't tell me, "he's a kid and a lot of ppl doing stupid shits too anyway." That's BS and you know dayum well. How's in the world he premediates to steal a police car plus he didn't know what he's doing afterward. Dayum right! That's hypocrisy.  :idiot2:

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements