Advertisement

Author Topic: today's testimony  (Read 454 times)

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +27
    • View Profile
today's testimony
« on: June 19, 2018, 12:12:43 AM »
today was one of those days. Like you didn't get enough sleep so you're agitated easily by others. random strangers stare at you and you just want to confront them like a gangster "what the fu ck you looking at fool!" lols all these negative energy surrounded me. I got home and reflect back....I thought.. why is today so weird and draining...the n I heard a voice..."remember last night?"....and then I remember...I asked god last night...to remind me again...show me again...what life is like without GOd.....

and there you have it folks....life without god is exactly hell...you're agitated all the time...you get into fights.....and you don't even realize you're attracting the demons..it's the energy you emit that makes others want to fight you....

so I said to God..."oh, I remember now"....but I'm still going to live like like YOLO and that there's no God....and God replied...."that's my intention for everyone, and that's why only those that truly needs it,  do I reveal my presence to"

so yup, God is real...maybe not in the biblical sense...but definitely in a higher power sense......it's all about love...that's it folks...Love is everything...h ave lots of it.....and you will be one happy person folks! that's it folks! my testimony....

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +20
    • View Profile
Re: today's testimony
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2018, 07:05:44 AM »
Your testimony is awful. No wonder God won't answer your prayers.  O0

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2018, 01:29:46 AM »
the signs are out there...there's something out there..good or bad...they're all out there....we're only flesh n blood....every one needs a higher power to control what we as humans cannot...so choose wisely...choos e the light...

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2018, 11:10:57 PM »
You seem to be describing yourself.  Most people who have those problems.

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2018, 04:56:28 PM »
i don't believe in religion but in a higher power...we all know that good and bad exists....so karma is real..it's automatic...so if there's a God, he's definitely got to go high tech and bless and punish people through a automated system...since too many human beings for him alone to keep track of..lols

Advertisements