Advertisement

Author Topic: Trump Family Separation Camp.... why we don’t talk about this issue?  (Read 13869 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
wasn't that long ago

when

me, reporter, theking, proudlao, duma
were waiting for our rice and tuna ration from the UN
we went to the airplane as they were handing out food
ration were base on your family sizes
we we were lock in the fences and couldn't go nowhere

you said you were in your 20's.  I doubt you were in line.  again, your math is way off.

Yep, nothing new...his lack of math skills was why another PH member pointed out his failure in basic decimals even though he claimed to work in the "accounting" field...But instead of taking ownership of his mistakes and learn from it, he got all foamy at the mouth instead...noth ing new... ;D

And look at him back pedaling once again when he gets caught red handed...AGAIN ..  ;D:

I’m just trying to tell a true story
With fictional characters

The story is true
Nonetheless

Lol

It’s from my parents experience
They call tuna “pa tou”

And it is handle out by the UN
Rice and tuna
Is what they eat mostly in the camps

They were being hunted down by the Pathet Lao
For helping the US
The houses and animals would all be kill
And anyone they find

“Kill to the root” they say

My parents would go hid in the jungle

It was a dark chapter in Hmong history

« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 05:12:30 PM by theking »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Man

All these lack of compassion and empathy  for others

I know right, I mean they lack almost as much "compassion and empathy" as those that have no problems stealing from the poor's public resources like "food stamps"...Or claimed that stealing is no big deal because is such a small portion of the pie.. ;D ;)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
it's better to keep them detained until they figured out what to do then to throw them over the wall.

ZDN

I don’t think you understand the problem at hand
They are ripping baby and separating them from the parents

Some like 1-2 years who need that mothers cares

If I take away your kids
You going be hella piss off

LOVE IT!!!  ;D

Offline starchaser1989

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +60
    • View Profile
This is a wake up call for those of you who solely deeply believe you are an American and that when SHTF, the White really care about you.  I don't even want to elaborate any deeper or further on this because if you don't know by now, you will never get it.......lol.  Tus paub, hais me me nws yeej paub tas.
nws

« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 05:33:11 PM by starchaser1989 »

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
This is a wake up call for those of you who solely deeply believe you are an American and that when SHTF, the White really care about you.  I don't even want to elaborate any deeper or further on this because if you don't know by now, you will never get it.......lol.

Of course you "don't even want to elaborate any deeper" because your claims have been proven wrong time and time again and "you will never get it"...;D

Offline starchaser1989

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +60
    • View Profile
Of course you "don't even want to elaborate any deeper" because your claims have been proven wrong time and time again and "you will never get it"...;D

Tus paub, hais me me nws yeej paub tas. Another one who will never know until it hit front door.......nex t.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Tus paub, hais me me nws yeej paub tas. Another one who will never know until it hit front door.......nex t.

That fits you to the T since your claims have been proven wrong time and time again..."next."

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
You guys know why we are here in the USA?

Because the American government fawked up.  They made the wrong political moves and to make it up or covering it up, they made good on us. 

Now I'm seeing it again.  They fawked up by separation of them kids from their parents. 

In the news, FBI transferred 350 children to new York.  This pissed off them official from new York cuz they don't even know about it. 

These kids are seen as bait or collateral by the USA government.  What their game plan on this I don't know but they fawked up by separating these kids from their parents.  Now they have another problem at hand. 

Trump say he will not support in matching these kids back to their parents.  If both kids and parents are going to get deported, are they going to get deported at the same time?  Absolutely not. 

So my guess is if the government fawk up, they going to make it up.  Adults get deported and the kids will be allowed to stay.  They will be assigned a new name like "the dreamer" and they will be couch by the USA government and hoping that they will be a productive member of our society. 

So when the USA government fawked up, they gonna try to make ends meet somehow. 

We shall see how this will develop. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
ZDN

I don’t think you understand the problem at hand
They are ripping baby and separating them from the parents

Some like 1-2 years who need that mothers cares

If I take away your kids
You going be hella piss off
let me tell you the facts...this separation of illegal adults from minors isn't a trump thing, it has always been in placed, way before he got into the presidency...it was probably set up by democrats.  obama turned a blind eye to this issue and failed at his job. trump was simply doing his job of border patrol, keeping america safe, and making america great again but he got called out/blamed for it. 

the border control, just doesn't lock up the kids and throw away the keys..they actually provide housing, feed and attempt to find legal residents who are next of kin in the USA and Mexico to turn them over.  if for some reason, they're unable to locate any relatives or persons willing to accept them, these kids will sit comfortably until their's parent's fate is decided...more often than not, it's usually a couple of weeks and they're reunited with a one way ticket back to where they came from.

don't blame trump or the US for these type of issues, it's the illegal immigrants (adults/parents) who are putting their kids at risk.  Crossing the border isn't like stepping over the line...they have to cross treacherous elements (hills/mountains, deserts, wild animals) in order not to be caught.  bringing a child along with the lack of food, water and medical supplies will jeopardize the kids' health.   these parents should ask, is it worth the freedom to risk your child's life?  there are legal ways to get into the US, why not take that route?

with trump signing this "no separation" executive order...i will not be surprised if the drug trafduckers will start smuggling drugs through the bodies of children and/or see an influx of children being dropped off at the border.  build the wall!

if i dropped off my kids at your place until they're 18, you'd be a lot more pissed!   :2funny:

« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 08:11:20 AM by ZDN »

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
let me tell you the facts...this separation of illegal adults from minors isn't a trump thing, it has always been in placed, way before he got into the presidency...it was probably set up by democrats.  obama turned a blind eye to this issue and failed at his job. trump was simply doing his job of border patrol, keeping america safe, and making america great again but he got called out/blamed for it. 

the border control, just doesn't lock up the kids and throw away the keys..they actually provide housing, feed and attempt to find legal residents who are next of kin in the USA and Mexico to turn them over.  if for some reason, they're unable to locate any relatives or persons willing to accept them, these kids will sit comfortably until their's parent's fate is decided...more often than not, it's usually a couple of weeks and they're reunited with a one way ticket back to where they came from.

don't blame trump or the US for these type of issues, it's the illegal immigrants (adults/parents) who are putting their kids at risk.  Crossing the border isn't like stepping over the line...they have to cross treacherous elements (hills/mountains, deserts, wild animals) in order not to be caught.  bringing a child along with the lack of food, water and medical supplies will jeopardize the kids' health.   these parents should ask, is it worth the freedom to risk your child's life?  there are legal ways to get into the US, why not take that route?

with trump signing this "no separation" executive order...i will not be surprised if the drug trafduckers will start smuggling drugs through the bodies of children and/or see an influx of children being dropped off at the border.  build the wall!

if i dropped off my kids at your place until they're 18, you'd be a lot more pissed!   :2funny:

ZDN

you being mislead by FOX NEWS and friends. Family were never separate under any admin until trump.
so if your family got arrest, you guys went to jail together.

they are separating the kids from the adult as way to deter.  DON'T NEED TO BE A ROCKET SCIENTIST TO FIGURE THIS OUT. i can see this from a mile away.

not sure if you have kids. i babysit my sister/brother kids sometimes. They would cry if you don't come home.

kids crying, because they miss their mommy and daddy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glpE_m8OE2A

it wasn't that long ago
when the hmong people found themselves in a similiar place
you stay and get kill by the pathet lao (or in this case gang violence)
as forth in our hmong cloth

imagine, if those thai police turn as hmong back
as we were crossing the mekong river border

lol

« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 08:30:16 AM by hmgROCK »

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
ZDN

you being mislead by FOX NEWS and friends. Family were never separate under any admin until trump.
so if your family got arrest, you guys went to jail together.

they are separating the kids from the adult as way to deter.  DON'T NEED TO BE A ROCKET SCIENTIST TO FIGURE THIS OUT. i can see this from a mile away.

not sure if you have kids. i babysit my sister/brother kids sometimes. They would cry if you don't come home.

kids crying, because they miss their mommy and daddy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glpE_m8OE2A
my  FAUX news are legit.  when trump came into power, illegal immigrants were being charged criminally and not civil...reason ing for the separation.  can't charge a minor for which they don't understand their crime. 

i have kids and they're all illegal, i mean, illegitimate.. .i'll drop them off at your place, you can feed them, take care of them, and put them in your basement until they're 18.  please note these kids don't qualify for assistance, if you can locate their baby momma's maybe and just maybe, they'll come and claim them.  i only got about a couple dozen of them, what's your address, again?  better start building that fence!  ha!

Special_K

I seriously hope those that are condemning these parents that came to the US to seek asylum aren't as dumb as your comments are. Please educate yourselves, open a book, do your research... Not too long ago, our parents did the same thing. War torn countries, where did they flee? to the borders of Thailand and or any border that would take them... their food rationed, living in squalled conditions..

their flight is not so different from our parents. How can you listen to the cries of those children and not feel some sort of compassion to their flight? How can you call yourself human? History will repeat itself until we all fight for rights of every human being.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
my  FAUX news are legit.  when trump came into power, illegal immigrants were being charged criminally and not civil...reason ing for the separation.  can't charge a minor for which they don't understand their crime. 

i have kids and they're all illegal, i mean, illegitimate.. .i'll drop them off at your place, you can feed them, take care of them, and put them in your basement until they're 18.  please note these kids don't qualify for assistance, if you can locate their baby momma's maybe and just maybe, they'll come and claim them.  i only got about a couple dozen of them, what's your address, again?  better start building that fence!  ha!

No man

You drinking that kool aid
The kids were never separated
Trump lie when he say it’s been doing for 60 years

You get arrested and deported together.
None of these, I sent your kids back 2-4 months later.

Google

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
I seriously hope those that are condemning these parents that came to the US to seek asylum aren't as dumb as your comments are. Please educate yourselves, open a book, do your research... Not too long ago, our parents did the same thing. War torn countries, where did they flee? to the borders of Thailand and or any border that would take them... their food rationed, living in squalled conditions..

their flight is not so different from our parents. How can you listen to the cries of those children and not feel some sort of compassion to their flight? How can you call yourself human? History will repeat itself until we all fight for rights of every human being.

Really well said
I think these people in here forgot

Think we were just born here
Native to the land

Lol

We are not native to this land

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile

let's not get our emotions mixed up in what's right and what's wrong.  if we've lived on compassion, you would see an influx of undocumented chineses everywhere...a nd they're worst than mexicans.  we have to control who gets in america, regardless of children.  if we're compassionate enough to take in 1 child, we'll be receiving 1 million children on our shores and borders...and keep in mind, this separation of family will not be done by our government but by their parents. 

let's not also get refugees mixed up with illegal immigrants.  there is no imminent threat in mexico to cause these people to seek asylum.  if they should really want to be in america, they have legal ways to get into america.  the fact they sneak into america illegally is because they don't want to stay in america but simply to use america, of it's generosity (free school, free healthcare and if possible free government assistance) and at tax payer's expense (like you and me).

if you don't want to hear babies cry...tell the parents to leave their kids at home.  don't get misconstrued with what FAUX news is presenting on the media, it's sole purpose is to make you feel sorry, taking advantage of your compassion.

Advertisements