Advertisement

Author Topic: Trump Family Separation Camp.... why we don’t talk about this issue?  (Read 14013 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT ....seeing members of the same ignorant and full of hypocrisy clique go at it like this... Guess they're trying to point out whose more ignorant and/or hypocritical.. .;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D...LOVE IT!!! ;D

thank you for sharing your bashing views
and contributing

what a great human being that you are

/s

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
thank you for sharing your bashing views
and contributing

what a great human being that you are

/s

"thank you" for continuing to entertain us with your fraudness...

what "great" entertainment you provide with your epic fails... ;D

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile

fake news

under obama and bush
family were never seperated

i know yall like to google and wiki....
go ahead
get your fact straight before you open your mouth

Facts don't care about feelings.

"President Barack Obama has often been referred to by immigration groups as the "Deporter in Chief."
Between 2009 and 2015 his administration has removed more than 2.5 million people through immigration orders, which doesn’t include the number of people who "self-deported" or were turned away and/or returned to their home country at the border by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP)."

- ABC news (your liberal media)

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/obamas-deportation-policy-numbers/story?id=41715661

And since you want to talk about separating families, well here is your Bill Clinton and Janet Reno reigning down on 5-year-old Elian Gonzalez:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/world/2017/08/23/elian-gonzalez-photographer-alan-diaz-pkg.cnn

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT ....seeing members of the same ignorant and full of hypocrisy clique go at it like this... Guess they're trying to point out whose more ignorant and/or hypocritical.. .;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D...LOVE IT!!! ;D

Don't worry, our heated debates can never replace the abusive and ugliness that frequently occurs in your family. Ours is only online. Yours happen in real life.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Nor can it reach the level of s.hit-talking that your Chinese in-laws do behind your back. Or in your face while speaking in Chinese. ROFL! 
:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Don't worry, our heated debates can never replace the abusive and ugliness that frequently occurs in your family. Ours is only online. Yours happen in real life.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Nor can it reach the level of s.hit-talking that your Chinese in-laws do behind your back. Or in your face while speaking in Chinese. ROFL! 
:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Yep, the PH Hypocrite Village Troll with zero integrity and credibility's pim must be flooding tonight...Yeah, she tries really hard to keep her word: "I will stop reading what you write" but it's that time of the month folks.. ;D

Speaking of "family", this Hypocrite Troll stated that her mom sacrificed and "gave her the world"  but she has no problem kicking her own mother to the curb..now.

Despite her mother giving her "the world", she has nothing to show for it as she stated that she's "flat broke"..

What a LOSER!....but nothing new when it comes to the PH Village Hypocrite Troll with zero integrity and credibility...

And YES, she'll crawl back despite her "fake" cries of "I will stop reading what you write" due to her pim flooding through the several pads she's wearing at the moment, TRUST ME!!! O0

Advertisements