Advertisement

Author Topic: Trump Family Separation Camp.... why we don’t talk about this issue?  (Read 13882 times)

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile

Really well said
I think these people in here forgot

Think we were just born here
Native to the land

Lol

We are not native to this land
watch what will happen when i drop off my kids at your place, you will be more upset.  better build that fence wall! 

Like this post: 0
wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
pablo say

"you chose, silver or lead"

God did not created man...man created god

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
i know yall like to google

google

"murder capital country of the world"

going get alot of central/south american country

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
the person living under the rock is one who has ROCK in their nick and it ain't me.

the war on drug has nothing to do with illegal immigrants and separation of family (at the border), with the exception for those drug traffukers.  if we don't control the border, we'll be seeing drugs brought inside of little children.  Pablo will say, shove the cocaine up the children's a$$ because america will feel sorry for them.  see where your compassion is misleading you? 

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
Mexico is not a war torn country. And stick to the topic.

Illegal immigrants will be treated as so. Trespasser will be dealt with and if you don't like what the U.S is doing, feel free to go back to Laos.

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
Mexico is not a war torn country. And stick to the topic.

Illegal immigrants will be treated as so. Trespasser will be dealt with and if you don't like what the U.S is doing, feel free to go back to Laos.
agree!!

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
lol
man

you don't think there's a drug war going on in central/south america
hahahah

too funny

hahah

this is not your regular war
where two army clash

this one is done in secretly and gurrellia
hit and run

watch this VICE and document
and learn something

military gear and tac vechile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPEfArQU7tc

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
lol you guys don't think there's a WARRR in central/south america

been living under a rock
for sure

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
there's a War in central/south america
it may not be your tradition war that you wanted
two side going at it

but it is a really real war
these are the people trump talks about

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
those captivates/killed are more than likely drug dealers or involve with drugs.  If that's the case, heck yeah, more off with their heads.  all day, everyday.

can

I seriously hope those that are condemning these parents that came to the US to seek asylum aren't as dumb as your comments are. Please educate yourselves, open a book, do your research... Not too long ago, our parents did the same thing. War torn countries, where did they flee? to the borders of Thailand and or any border that would take them... their food rationed, living in squalled conditions..

their flight is not so different from our parents. How can you listen to the cries of those children and not feel some sort of compassion to their flight? How can you call yourself human? History will repeat itself until we all fight for rights of every human being.

you have to understand that hmong men and men in general are not that smart and can't put two and two together. they don't understand and see that what happened to our parents and the struggles they faced are not so different than these people currently. it would be good for hmong men to educate themselves but that's like asking for rain in the desert. lol, it only happens once in a long while. LOL  :2funny:

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
you have to understand that hmong men and men in general are not that smart and can't put two and two together. they don't understand and see that what happened to our parents and the struggles they faced are not so different than these people currently. it would be good for hmong men to educate themselves but that's like asking for rain in the desert. lol, it only happens once in a long while. LOL  :2funny:

Your analysis of Hmong men is like my analysis of Hmong women like yourself.  They are stupid and only good for a good fawk.

I hope you marry a white guy who fawks you and runs back to his white girl. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
let me tell you the facts...this separation of illegal adults from minors isn't a trump thing, it has always been in placed, way before he got into the presidency...it was probably set up by democrats.  obama turned a blind eye to this issue and failed at his job. trump was simply doing his job of border patrol, keeping america safe, and making america great again but he got called out/blamed for it.  ...

if i dropped off my kids at your place until they're 18, you'd be a lot more pissed!   :2funny:

ZDN

you being mislead by FOX NEWS and friends. Family were never separate under any admin until trump.
so if your family got arrest, you guys went to jail together.

they are separating the kids from the adult as way to deter.  DON'T NEED TO BE A ROCKET SCIENTIST TO FIGURE THIS OUT. i can see this from a mile away.

not sure if you have kids. i babysit my sister/brother kids sometimes. They would cry if you don't come home.

my  FAUX news are legit.  when trump came into power, illegal immigrants were being charged criminally and not civil...reason ing for the separation.  can't charge a minor for which they don't understand their crime. 

i have kids and they're all illegal, i mean, illegitimate.. .i'll drop them off at your place, you can feed them, take care of them, and put them in your basement until they're 18.  please note these kids don't qualify for assistance, if you can locate their baby momma's maybe and just maybe, they'll come and claim them.  i only got about a couple dozen of them, what's your address, again?  better start building that fence!  ha!

No man

You drinking that kool aid
The kids were never separated
Trump lie when he say it’s been doing for 60 years

You get arrested and deported together.
None of these, I sent your kids back 2-4 months later.

the person living under the rock is one who has ROCK in their nick and it ain't me.

the war on drug has nothing to do with illegal immigrants and separation of family (at the border), with the exception for those drug traffukers.  if we don't control the border, we'll be seeing drugs brought inside of little children.  Pablo will say, shove the cocaine up the children's a$$ because america will feel sorry for them.  see where your compassion is misleading you?

LOVE IT!!! "facts", "legit", "kool aid", "ROCKET SCIENTIST"...WOAH...ua li ntag??  ??? ;D ;D ;D

Special_K

let's not get our emotions mixed up in what's right and what's wrong.  if we've lived on compassion, you would see an influx of undocumented chineses everywhere...a nd they're worst than mexicans.  we have to control who gets in america, regardless of children.  if we're compassionate enough to take in 1 child, we'll be receiving 1 million children on our shores and borders...and keep in mind, this separation of family will not be done by our government but by their parents. 

let's not also get refugees mixed up with illegal immigrants.  there is no imminent threat in mexico to cause these people to seek asylum.  if they should really want to be in america, they have legal ways to get into america.  the fact they sneak into america illegally is because they don't want to stay in america but simply to use america, of it's generosity (free school, free healthcare and if possible free government assistance) and at tax payer's expense (like you and me).

if you don't want to hear babies cry...tell the parents to leave their kids at home.  don't get misconstrued with what FAUX news is presenting on the media, it's sole purpose is to make you feel sorry, taking advantage of your compassion.

Faux news? Seems like you've been bathing in it. Please research the differences between illegal aliens and people seeking asylum. I'm not even going there with someone that can't get their facts straight.

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
Faux news? Seems like you've been bathing in it. Please research the differences between illegal aliens and people seeking asylum. I'm not even going there with someone that can't get their facts straight.

well, i've correct many of my teachers in the past...here's some FAUX news for you..."Separating parents from kids and fact from fiction."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5pdIywRuj4

it's not like i don't have compassion in this separation of families but we do have to look at the real picture, it isn't the US' fault in the first place. these illegal immigrants knows the US will not simply deport these kids behind the wall, that is why you see a lot children being left at the border.  them illegals knows the system way more than we do.

i understand one can seek asylum regardless of their status, but they would need to prove why they are seeking asylum?  just speaking of these detained mexicans, are these families running away from persecution? have they (themselves) directly help the US in any way in (hmgRock's) war on drugs and are in danger of being killed (by the drug lords)?  we crossed the border because we were in danger as such and our country was war torn....these mexicans ran for the border because of taco bell. 

ai cum-rum-ba! senorita!

Advertisements