Advertisement

Author Topic: Trump Family Separation Camp.... why we don’t talk about this issue?  (Read 13884 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
well, i've correct many of my teachers in the past...here's some FAUX news for you..."Separating parents from kids and fact from fiction."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5pdIywRuj4

it's not like i don't have compassion in this separation of families but we do have to look at the real picture, it isn't the US' fault in the first place. these illegal immigrants knows the US will not simply deport these kids behind the wall, that is why you see a lot children being left at the border.  them illegals knows the system way more than we do.

i understand one can seek asylum regardless of their status, but they would need to prove why they are seeking asylum?  just speaking of these detained mexicans, are these families running away from persecution? have they (themselves) directly help the US in any way in (hmgRock's) war on drugs and are in danger of being killed (by the drug lords)?  we crossed the border because we were in danger as such and our country was war torn....these mexicans ran for the border because of taco bell. 

ai cum-rum-ba! senorita!

ZDN

Again, you need to google murder capital country
Lots of them are central/South America country

As Pablo would say

“You chose, silver or lead”

FYI Narco on Netflix

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

can

Faux news? Seems like you've been bathing in it. Please research the differences between illegal aliens and people seeking asylum. I'm not even going there with someone that can't get their facts straight.

K, you can't expect a hmong man to get the facts correct. most men in general don't understand what they say is ignorant. let me give you an example of a smart man and the majority of dumb hmong men. you can tell the dumb hmong men are the type to say womp womp  :2funny::

Zac Petkanas began relating an anecdote of a “10-year-old girl with Down syndrome who was taken from her mother and put in a cage.”

In the middle of his comments, fellow guest Corey Lewandowski cut in.

“Womp womp,” President Trump’s former campaign manager said, making a dismissive trombone-like sound effect.

“Did you just say ‘womp womp’ to a 10-year-old with Down syndrome?” Petkanas shot back.

“How dare you,” he repeated as Lewandowski attempted to speak. “How dare you. How dare you. How absolutely dare you, sir.”

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
K, you can't expect a hmong man to get the facts correct. most men in general don't understand what they say is ignorant. let me give you an example of a smart man and the majority of dumb hmong men. you can tell the dumb hmong men are the type to say womp womp  :2funny::

Lol

Those people don’t give a shit
When you come across them
Just shout FU and move on

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile

ZDN

As Pablo would say

“You chose, silver or lead”

FYI Narco on Netflix
los cabos (#1) is nowhere near the border and these immigrants are not fighters nor are they targets of the drug dealers.  they have no right trespassing into america and they should not be risking endangering their children.

regardless, trump has sign an executive order to keep the families together, you'll need to work twice as hard and be taxed by double to help feed these families.

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
a smart hmong woman should just get her man a beer...I would like a bud light, please!   :D ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile

ZDN

FYI Narco on Netflix

Lol

Those people don’t give a shit
When you come across them
Just shout FU and move on

los cabos (#1) is nowhere near the border and these immigrants are not fighters nor are they targets of the drug dealers.  they have no right trespassing into america and they should not be risking endangering their children.

regardless, trump has sign an executive order to keep the families together, you'll need to work twice as hard and be taxed by double to help feed these families.

a smart hmong woman should just get her man a beer...I would like a bud light, please!   :D ;D

LOVE IT!!! ..."Netflix, womp womp, shit, FU, beer"....ua li ntag??  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
First of all, this is the process for EVERYBODY who commits a crime and has children. Even your god Obama was doing it but since this is Trump administration then your henchmen libtard media embellishes the situation.

If you commit a crime and you don't have family or friends who can provide a home for your children while you await trial, your children will be detained and put into some type of foster care.

Your liberal education keeps y'all dumb.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
First of all, this is the process for EVERYBODY who commits a crime and has children. Even your god Obama was doing it but since this is Trump administration then your henchmen libtard media embellishes the situation.

If you commit a crime and you don't have family or friends who can provide a home for your children while you await trial, your children will be detained and put into some type of foster care.

Your liberal education keeps y'all dumb.

fake news

under obama and bush
family were never seperated

i know yall like to google and wiki....
go ahead
get your fact straight before you open your mouth

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile

fake news

under obama and bush
family were never seperated

i know yall like to google and wiki....
go ahead
get your fact straight before you open your mouth

when a person with child commits a crime, their child(ren) does not get locked up with them.  it shouldn't be so hard to comprehend.  i think far more people would upset if law enforcement/trump administration throws everybody in jail, together (including women and children)...it's like..."oh well, yo'daddy committed a crime, sorry little girl, you gots to go to jail with yo'daddy!"  let's just hope your daddy did not smuggle drugs (in his arse), crossing the border...you'll be doing hard times with him. 

people crying about separation of family at the border...do something!  sponsor a kid!  for just a dollar a day you can save child.  please donate to zdn&associates.com, we will make sure no child is not left behind and reunite them with their parents...in jail! ha!

Like this post: +1

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
when a person with child commits a crime, their child(ren) does not get locked up with them.  it shouldn't be so hard to comprehend.  i think far more people would upset if law enforcement/trump administration throws everybody in jail, together (including women and children)...it's like..."oh well, yo'daddy committed a crime, sorry little girl, you gots to go to jail with yo'daddy!"  let's just hope your daddy did not smuggle drugs (in his arse), crossing the border...you'll be doing hard times with him. 

people crying about separation of family at the border...do something!  sponsor a kid!  for just a dollar a day you can save child.  please donate to zdn&associates.com, we will make sure no child is not left behind and reunite them with their parents...in jail! ha!

Kids don’t commit crimes by coming with parents??

Why we give free pass to them but not the adult

If you going jail and deport them. At least keep them together.

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
Kids don’t commit crimes by coming with parents??

Why we give free pass to them but not the adult

If you going jail and deport them. At least keep them together.
just in case you are not aware...hundre ds, even thousands of children are dropped off at the border.  parents, literally throw them over the wall for US to take care of them.  once the parents' case have resolved, the kids/family are reunited.

you kind sir, donated $5 to jacky vue...all i'm asking is a dollar a day, please donate to zdn&associate.com, i will drop them off at your door step! 

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
just in case you are not aware...hundre ds, even thousands of children are dropped off at the border.  parents, literally throw them over the wall for US to take care of them.  once the parents' case have resolved, the kids/family are reunited.

you kind sir, donated $5 to jacky vue...all i'm asking is a dollar a day, please donate to zdn&associate.com, i will drop them off at your door step!

You say if parents commit crime, children don’t get lock up with them

All I’m saying is everyone has committed a crime
Including the children 
Should be jail together and deport together

As they came and go

This is the bush and Obama policy

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
You say if parents commit crime, children don’t get lock up with them

All I’m saying is everyone has committed a crime
Including the children 
Should be jail together and deport together

As they came and go

This is the bush and Obama policy
can't charge minors with a criminal offense, as they are incompetent.  as with most cases, they are all deported together. 

if it is bush and obama's policy, why is trump being criticized for enforcing the law?

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
can't charge minors with a criminal offense, as they are incompetent.  as with most cases, they are all deported together. 

if it is bush and obama's policy, why is trump being criticized for enforcing the law?

Maybe you need to look at our juvenile jail
Tons of kids there

Including that Hmong teen who stab that Mexican kid with a Hmong knife

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT ....seeing members of the same ignorant and full of hypocrisy clique go at it like this... Guess they're trying to point out whose more ignorant and/or hypocritical.. .;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D...LOVE IT!!! ;D

Advertisements