Advertisement

Author Topic: shld i be scared...? i wanna show my pic via fb hmong fitness but i'm shy...  (Read 2524 times)

flint-rod

there are so many inspirational folks on there with varying health goals... personally, i don't want to be skinny and i don't want to be buff... i just want folks who haven't seen me in a long time to say... "flint, you take care of yourself well over the years..."

this morning's workout...

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

flint-rod

this should be a gif... not sure if it's working properly...

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
looking good.  keep it up. O0

Like this post: +1

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Maybe I'll join ya.  I have a fake FB page with females on there and my screen name is a Hmong name.  As long as my teal life Hmong folks don't spill the beans and call me out. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

flint-rod

i realize that this may be tmi but whenever i run out of underwear because i am too lazy to do the laundry... my leggings can substitute as underwear because it holds one's junk quite nicely... lol!

flint-rod

tsam ces laus nkauj flock to koj ces koj mag sleep on the couch or under the bridge for a few days ... :P  why not do it on your own page so that your friends and families can see your progress? but then again that's just me...your body your post

lol... maybe you're right... not that laus nkauj wld flock to me but did u just realize that not only did koj give me invaluable advice... koj complimented kuv too...  :smitten:

flint-rod

my biggest struggle is yoyo-ing... i will go a couple of weeks extremely motivated and because i get so busy... i will slack for a couple of weeks... i don't take any supplements other than gummy vitamins... everything else i eat or drink pre and post workout are relatively natural... for instance i love drinking water with ginger slices, lemon slices/juice, and raw honey in it... it gives me a lot of energy...

flint-rod

@ nkaujsee... wash them darn shorts of yours... all that salty sweat residue from your ass-crack looks hella disgusting... lol!

anyway, can't go without showing my backside too...  :P

« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 05:23:35 PM by flint-rod »

flint-rod

btw, nkaujsee... do you act out like this when you're hangry over a tootsie roll too... lol!

https://www.facebook.com/DailyMail/videos/3643321772394211/?fref=gs&dti=629941327017577&hc_location=group

flint-rod

lol! @ flint, you definitely need soap to scrub that dirty man tight of yours, it's as dirty as your personality

lol... save yourself some money on salt the next time you're at a grocery store... the salt residue that your booty produces on your shorts after a workout is enough to feed a village... for an entire year...

« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 05:24:16 PM by flint-rod »

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
if you're not afraid to show it here, you should not have any issues showing it on fb.

i want to show my six pack too but afraid someone might steel them...bud light!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

flint-rod

oh and that shiny thingy on my short is not water or sweat residue it's the reflection of the design! lol!

excuses, excuses... the next time anyone needs salt for seasoning... hey, ntsw nkaujsee lub booty for flavor xwb... better yet.. 

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
@ nkaujsee...bac k dat'a$$ up!  if i could give you 2 points (thumbs up) i would!  :P

Like this post: +2
wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

flint-rod

if you're not afraid to show it here, you should not have any issues showing it on fb.

i want to show my six pack too but afraid someone might steel them...bud light!

thanks zdn for the suggestion... it's just that i feel comfortable with ph over the years... not so much with fb just yet... lol!

« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 05:25:39 PM by flint-rod »

flint-rod

@ nkaujsee...bac k dat'a$$ up!  if i could give you 2 points (thumbs up) i would!  :P

idk mang... it looks salty to me... lol!

Advertisements