Advertisement

Author Topic: shld i be scared...? i wanna show my pic via fb hmong fitness but i'm shy...  (Read 2525 times)

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
idk mang... it looks salty to me... lol!
salty?!  are you sure it's not some dried up  juice?   ;D ;D

Like this post: 0
wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Adverstisement

Renaissance

You youngsters have the advantage of a high metabolism.  At my age I need to do 2x as much exercise to keep in shape.  >:(

Renaissance

youngsters? flint is close to his 40s, tseem nias hnub tuaj nrog pojniam sib ceg hau ph li menyuam yau zoo li kuv...lol!  :P I think my high metabolism probably stopped in my mid 30s that's why it's so hard for me right now thiab

I can tell you do a lot of squats. Good job  ;)  LOL

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
I'm here for the pictures :)

Like this post: +1

flint-rod

youngsters? flint is close to his 40s, tseem nias hnub tuaj nrog pojniam sib ceg hau ph li menyuam yau zoo li kuv...lol!  :P I think my high metabolism probably stopped in my mid 30s that's why it's so hard for me right now thiab

"youngsters" is a relative term, so to 50/60 yr olds... i am still young... and what matters is that i can still pass for a 20 something yr old... :P anyway, a correction to your statement... yeah, i don't consider someone who when she loses an argument es npav qhov sib-ntaus xwb a "pojniam" nor do i consider a guy who pms online, whines, and complains more often than not, a man... so i suppose that makes two of us... lol!

anyway, girl-o-flend... your metabolism stopped the day you hit menopause back in your early 20's... ain't no shame in admitting nothing to us... lol!

Advertisements