Advertisement

Author Topic: Get a job!  (Read 4237 times)

Offline lifemystery

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
Get a job!
« on: June 23, 2018, 10:47:39 AM »
Hispanics and Latino aren't the most unemployed.

https://www.bls.gov/web/empsit/cpsee_e16.htm

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: Get a job!
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2018, 05:30:50 AM »
True. And if all of them were documented, the statistics would show a lower number of unemployment in that category.

I'm very happy to see that Asians are now on the statistics. Before, there would be only Blacks, Whites, and Latinos.

Hispanics and Latino aren't the most unemployed.

https://www.bls.gov/web/empsit/cpsee_e16.htm

« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 06:04:18 AM by Reporter »

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2018, 03:17:51 AM »
The reason why Asians have a low percentage of unemployment is that they have the ability to create jobs for themselves and they have communities to support those businesses.

Whites have high percentages in some categories but let us remember that even when there are pockets of white poverty, whites don't crumble into society's scourge. They have enough accomplished and ambitious white entrepreneurs to make up for the weakest members of their group.   

The outlook for blacks is bleak and dismal. They have become too dependent, thanks to the Democratic Party. They lack entrepreneurs in their communities. They depend on whites to create jobs and hire them. Areas where they are the majority or make up at least 50% of the population is always destitute and crime-ridden - even when elected leaders are black and white collar professionals are black. They simply can't get their s.hit together despite having some very accomplished and affluent blacks who have become household names and beloved around the world.

Hispanics are harder to measure since there are those who are native-born and those who are new immigrants. In the past, both groups didn't even view themselves as the same. Those who were westernized didn't want to associate with newer immigrants. But now it's all a numbers game. The assimilated ones realized that they can acquire more wealth, influence, and political seats with a growing Hispanic population. When the whole country is Spanish-speaking, duh, of course you have more opportunities. This is basically the game-plan for California. 

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2019, 11:45:33 PM »

The outlook for blacks is bleak and dismal. They have become too dependent, thanks to the Democratic Party. They lack entrepreneurs in their communities. They depend on whites to create jobs and hire them. Areas where they are the majority or make up at least 50% of the population is always destitute and crime-ridden - even when elected leaders are black and white collar professionals are black. They simply can't get their s.hit together despite having some very accomplished and affluent blacks who have become household names and beloved around the world.

A new form  of slavery that blacks have not been aware yet... the welfare check is the new noose and whip. Hmongs are following the same path as these blacks are... Majority of them vote Dems because of the monthly checks.

Like this post: +1
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2019, 10:00:19 AM »
It's unemployment RATE, not unemployed so it really refers to people who got fired or let go from a job.  ;).  That explains why kdo numbers are so high around teen years.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2019, 01:41:47 AM »
A new form  of slavery that blacks have not been aware yet... the welfare check is the new noose and whip. Hmongs are following the same path as these blacks are... Majority of them vote Dems because of the monthly checks.

Notice the wave of Hmong politicians? They are exploiting large Hmong communities to create comfortable jobs for themselves in the government and elevate their reputation/status in the Hmong community. Same crap with all the non-profits with their useless programs.

If they want to help the Hmong, they should be creating jobs - not through legislation (unless it's to de-regulate) but like seriously just start a damn company in neighborhoods with a lot of Hmong and pay them a living wage, benefits included.

But these Hmong politicians and npo executives want to keep the Hmong dependent so they can be the so-called voice of the Hmong. Being the "voice" comes with a lot of perks.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2019, 01:57:12 AM »
Notice the wave of Hmong politicians? They are exploiting large Hmong communities to create comfortable jobs for themselves in the government and elevate their reputation/status in the Hmong community. Same crap with all the non-profits with their useless programs.

If they want to help the Hmong, they should be creating jobs - not through legislation (unless it's to de-regulate) but like seriously just start a damn company in neighborhoods with a lot of Hmong and pay them a living wage, benefits included.

But these Hmong politicians and npo executives want to keep the Hmong dependent so they can be the so-called voice of the Hmong. Being the "voice" comes with a lot of perks.

Although the thought of some people using the the hmong community to increase their  reputation and/or status in the hmong community is a problem, it's not the biggest problem. Those individuals along with many others, all suffer from, in my opinion,  the biggest problem that hmong people have. Hmong people have been plagued with this problem throughout their history. What I'm referring to is the "short-sighted" thinking that many hmong people share. Even if some individuals are genuinely interested in helping the hmong community, they lack the ability to see what is needed in the long run. It happened with the struggle with the Chinese, the Vietnam war,  and now life in America.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2019, 01:09:16 PM »
Hey, this is a country of Majority rules.  Majority.  So if Hmong make a majority, we'd rule. Have more kids everyone!

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +77
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2019, 07:26:58 PM »
Hey, this is a country of Majority rules.  Majority.  So if Hmong make a majority, we'd rule. Have more kids everyone!

Except we don't vote.   ;D

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2019, 11:04:23 PM »
Although the thought of some people using the the hmong community to increase their  reputation and/or status in the hmong community is a problem, it's not the biggest problem. Those individuals along with many others, all suffer from, in my opinion,  the biggest problem that hmong people have. Hmong people have been plagued with this problem throughout their history. What I'm referring to is the "short-sighted" thinking that many hmong people share. Even if some individuals are genuinely interested in helping the hmong community, they lack the ability to see what is needed in the long run. It happened with the struggle with the Chinese, the Vietnam war,  and now life in America.
I lack the depth of experience to formulate a solid foundation for this "short-sighted" thinking.  I have however drawn a somewhat conclusion that, corruption is what kills any initial good intention.  When people see the money rolling in, they tend to get greedy or protective of their source.  NPO's have somewhat of a lucrative access to that.  Be it state/federal government funded or originated from philanthropist s.  State/Federal funded needs to be spent or else those programs will dry up.  Those people spending the funds, giving themselves a job and others, need to keep that pinhole open in the water fund.  Really it would probably help society overall if those funds are just dry up for good for nothing.

The Philanthropist s who have excess money who just wants to help others, often lack the know how so they choose to outsource it.  Then those NPO's who come in bidding for those funds, sourcing themselves as accountable... geeeze and I was a short term accountant.  Anyway, when I pointed out about all the open pockets and questionable fund spent, did they ever get rid of quickly.  I admit, I didn't have enough experience to justify why they did what they did.  I merely pointed out from an accountant perspective, that the wishy washy methods they utilized made no sense to me.  It just seems to me that the only true talent that NPO's have is spending money, then claiming that it helped someone.  I guess I don't have the correct mind set nor had enough experience to assess it.

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day.  What they can't do is teach a man how to fish and feed him for life.  Reality in a nutshell.  Yet there's hope that someone will get out of that cycle and instead of waiting for someone to feed them fish, that they would actually want to go learn and catch fish for themselves.  It's a free country...or fee country.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2019, 06:06:21 AM »
^^^

Ding, ding, ding!

A lot of NPO's ran by Hmong are utter bulls.hit. The programs they offer and run are not pressing issues in the Hmong community. This is why you typically find that those lists they have to keep are filled with the names of their relatives and friends.

Hmong people are just so damn annoying as of late. The more liberal they become, the more obnoxious and dumb.

When election comes around they're always wondering, "how is this politician gonna help Hmong?"

All the gatekeepers promise that the Demonrats are going to make sure the entitlements don't run dry.

Code word: keep you on the plantation of dependency (or acting like you're gonna get more entitlements), which means I get to keep my NPO or irrelevant programs running so I can look like a true Hmong leader.

ducking joke!

There are only two types of wealthy Hmong people in America:

1. Those who removed themselves from the Hmong and are making it in mainstream.
2. Those exploiting the Hmong as a group.

Damn, we have just become the new black.

Eventually, some of those who made it in mainstream come back to exploit the Hmong by all sorts of entitlement promises.

Advertisements