Advertisement

Author Topic: The Secret Life of a Hmong-American Woman  (Read 36868 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: The Secret Life of a Hmong-American Woman
« Reply #75 on: May 28, 2020, 12:55:27 PM »
He say  he's not down with gay shit. Eventually this won't be a healthy relationship bc if I am given free range to do what I want with no boundaries, I will mind as will go all the way and do my thing while I'm with him and have my cake and eat it too. What kind of relationship would that be?  It doesn't feel like it's a relationship to me. But If he really want an open relationship that bad, i will make sure it's fair or else we shouldn't be in a relationship together. I know he'll say shit but ultimately in the end he usually cave and do it... it's just me who don't want it... I'm not even sure at this point...

Whatever the case, it is still unhealthy.  Might even be harmful in some way or form unless you are immune like myself, I give sex to ugly women too. 

I do not know the implication to what you will endure as in your emotional support and what not.  All I know is that the guy is now the winner and will and can walk away without an ounce of guilt while the women can linger on and on.  Like all the women that I did them wrong, I have no idea but I now have a name for them.  I call them my Rebel.   :2funny:

I just hope you will turn out to be ok.  Don't turn the tables and be like a guy with the I don't give a chit attitude even if I fawk and run.  It will give you a label like a superdupa hole tramp. 

Now I'm curious.  What would it be like if you fawk someone who is like yourself?  A tramp vs a tramp.  I'm coming to mn from july 2nd to july 12th.  I'm just saying   ;D

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 28, 2020, 04:57:20 PM »
Whatever the case, it is still unhealthy.  Might even be harmful in some way or form unless you are immune like myself, I give sex to ugly women too. 

I do not know the implication to what you will endure as in your emotional support and what not.  All I know is that the guy is now the winner and will and can walk away without an ounce of guilt while the women can linger on and on.  Like all the women that I did them wrong, I have no idea but I now have a name for them.  I call them my Rebel.   :2funny:

I just hope you will turn out to be ok.  Don't turn the tables and be like a guy with the I don't give a chit attitude even if I fawk and run.  It will give you a label like a superdupa hole tramp. 

Now I'm curious.  What would it be like if you fawk someone who is like yourself?  A tramp vs a tramp.  I'm coming to mn from july 2nd to july 12th.  I'm just saying   ;D

:( :( so what now? Break up with him? Other than him wanting to be in an open relationship, our relationship is pretty darn good. He keeps his words, makes me priority and is always consistent etc. I think he's testing to see if I'm a hoe Lmao. how do I come out of this being the winner? I really don't want to be in an open relationship and not looking to date anyone else for now... I think I would need to be alone for a long time to detox from dating lmao

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 28, 2020, 05:16:46 PM »
:( :( so what now? Break up with him? Other than him wanting to be in an open relationship, our relationship is pretty darn good. He keeps his words, makes me priority and is always consistent etc. I think he's testing to see if I'm a hoe Lmao. how do I come out of this being the winner? I really don't want to be in an open relationship and not looking to date anyone else for now... I think I would need to be alone for a long time to detox from dating lmao

I'm not captain to save any hole.  I'm just a messenger boy who gives out hints cuz the relationship game is an ugly arena, all depending on your situation. 

If I have a plan for you, I would like for you to come out on top and call it a day.  Just don't be someone's user is what I'm saying here.  I don't know the degree of your so called rendezvous but so far, I'm not getting the happily ever after vibes.  Yall both are a bi products of your own destruction.  Yall in too deep.  I can't tell you what will come out of it and it is for you to decide. 

Like I said.  Quarantine is making it harder for people to date so people would love to have something that you have right now cuz loneliness and covid is not good for anybody. 

What you need is a friend.  Or jesus.  At least they don't fawk with you.   :2funny:

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 28, 2020, 06:11:00 PM »
I'm not captain to save any hole.  I'm just a messenger boy who gives out hints cuz the relationship game is an ugly arena, all depending on your situation. 

If I have a plan for you, I would like for you to come out on top and call it a day.  Just don't be someone's user is what I'm saying here.  I don't know the degree of your so called rendezvous but so far, I'm not getting the happily ever after vibes.  Yall both are a bi products of your own destruction.  Yall in too deep.  I can't tell you what will come out of it and it is for you to decide. 

Like I said.  Quarantine is making it harder for people to date so people would love to have something that you have right now cuz loneliness and covid is not good for anybody. 

What you need is a friend.  Or jesus.  At least they don't fawk with you.   :2funny:

Sick of relationships. I need a break from this crap! If he really want me, he have better give me the keys to his house. Screw the ring and everything else! I'm done, for reals lmao

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 28, 2020, 06:44:49 PM »
Sick of relationships. I need a break from this crap! If he really want me, he have better give me the keys to his house. Screw the ring and everything else! I'm done, for reals lmao

Everyone got a game plan.  If they do not see you in their future then the game gets more exciting.  It is more of a question of they can't instead.  I like you, we slept together but I can't because my ex is still in the picture and I may get back with her or I will never break up with my current for you due to the loyalty establishments that they already built upon.  So where does that leads you?  Well from the guy's point of view, he plays by the no care, no scare standards.  He's not invested in worrying about the conclusion of the story.  If you are bothered by it then it is on you. 

you see, some women plays by the conclusion game thus why they engaged in the game in the first place.  To them, they see a happy ending but for the guys, nope and maybe to a never.  The only way for true relationship to work is if you 2 sees the same conclusion.  This only happens if non of yall have baggage and this is your first love so of speak.  It lessen the complication state.  If yall get in to deep then no baggage around to deter yall from taking it to the next level. 

Here's something you may not know and if it helps you out if any.  Lets say yall are done like really done.  You will be a part of his imagination from here on out.  In other words, when he jacks off, you will be in his thoughts.  Not as romantic I know but hey, just thought you need to hear that.   :2funny:

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 28, 2020, 08:57:22 PM »
Everyone got a game plan.  If they do not see you in their future then the game gets more exciting.  It is more of a question of they can't instead.  I like you, we slept together but I can't because my ex is still in the picture and I may get back with her or I will never break up with my current for you due to the loyalty establishments that they already built upon.  So where does that leads you?  Well from the guy's point of view, he plays by the no care, no scare standards.  He's not invested in worrying about the conclusion of the story.  If you are bothered by it then it is on you. 

you see, some women plays by the conclusion game thus why they engaged in the game in the first place.  To them, they see a happy ending but for the guys, nope and maybe to a never.  The only way for true relationship to work is if you 2 sees the same conclusion.  This only happens if non of yall have baggage and this is your first love so of speak.  It lessen the complication state.  If yall get in to deep then no baggage around to deter yall from taking it to the next level. 

Here's something you may not know and if it helps you out if any.  Lets say yall are done like really done.  You will be a part of his imagination from here on out.  In other words, when he jacks off, you will be in his thoughts.  Not as romantic I know but hey, just thought you need to hear that.   :2funny:

When I think about it I've already won... He may want to be in an open relationship but he will not find no one like me. He's attractive, got a good career, and lots of girls chasing him to no end... but in the end it's all about how the game was played. He got me good though and I'll give him that... but it won't be over until I say so lmao

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 29, 2020, 01:50:29 PM »
When my ex and I split up, he took my wedding ring with him. It was just a simple ring, nothing fancy about it.  He upgraded the diamond on it a few years into our marriage, during one of the worst period of we had together.  I get a lot of compliments about how simple it looked but I was never proud wearing. So I kept it in a shoebox, in the closet for many years. It bothered him that I don't wear it and he always ask me. But I never told him the truth. And the truth was, it was painful to see it on my ring finger, knowing that the man standing next to me is not the person i thought he was. I actually felt like I was too good for it, like it almost doesn't deserve it's place to be in my finger.

Every time I looked at that ring, it reminded me of all the pain and sorrow I endured being in that marriage. So I purposely left it out on the counter for him to take it. It didn't mean anything to me anymore, it was a worthless piece of metal that will always bring me back to all the sad times and moments in my life with him. To all the chaos...of a time I spent in hell.

The other day he called me about this new girl he had just meet. They were having certain issues in their relationship and he wanted to know what to do. He claimed he's was in love with her and wanted to get her to be more committed to their relationship.

"Do you think you want to marry her?" I asked him.

"Yes, I love her but she's hot and cold with me. I want to get her to be more committed to our relationship"

" you could always ask her to marry you and once our divorce finalizes, you guys can get married"

"Yeah but I'm tight on money bc they've cut my hours at work..so I won't be able to give her a nice ring"

"Well, Give her my old ring...until you can save up more, you can buy her a better one"

He grew quite on the other line...

"yeah and I'm  going to buy her the biggest fuking  diamond ring there is bc she is the best!"

**click

I can't believe it, he hung up on me. Lol

I called him but I only reached voicemail.

A part of me feel sorry for his new girl. But I'm happy as hell that he is no longer my curse.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 29, 2020, 07:33:19 PM »
When I think about it I've already won... He may want to be in an open relationship but he will not find no one like me. He's attractive, got a good career, and lots of girls chasing him to no end... but in the end it's all about how the game was played. He got me good though and I'll give him that... but it won't be over until I say so lmao

No, that is where you are wrong.  You are a dime a dozen hence the "open relationship" at play just in case he got caught with all his other females. 

Free Poocee without putting up the fight.  He won and all the boys are giving him props.   You women got nothing left but a sad statistics 

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 29, 2020, 07:39:36 PM »
When my ex and I split up, he took my wedding ring with him. It was just a simple ring, nothing fancy about it.  He upgraded the diamond on it a few years into our marriage, during one of the worst period of we had together.  I get a lot of compliments about how simple it looked but I was never proud wearing. So I kept it in a shoebox, in the closet for many years. It bothered him that I don't wear it and he always ask me. But I never told him the truth. And the truth was, it was painful to see it on my ring finger, knowing that the man standing next to me is not the person i thought he was. I actually felt like I was too good for it, like it almost doesn't deserve it's place to be in my finger.

Every time I looked at that ring, it reminded me of all the pain and sorrow I endured being in that marriage. So I purposely left it out on the counter for him to take it. It didn't mean anything to me anymore, it was a worthless piece of metal that will always bring me back to all the sad times and moments in my life with him. To all the chaos...of a time I spent in hell.

The other day he called me about this new girl he had just meet. They were having certain issues in their relationship and he wanted to know what to do. He claimed he's was in love with her and wanted to get her to be more committed to their relationship.

"Do you think you want to marry her?" I asked him.

"Yes, I love her but she's hot and cold with me. I want to get her to be more committed to our relationship"

" you could always ask her to marry you and once our divorce finalizes, you guys can get married"

"Yeah but I'm tight on money bc they've cut my hours at work..so I won't be able to give her a nice ring"

"Well, Give her my old ring...until you can save up more, you can buy her a better one"

He grew quite on the other line...

"yeah and I'm  going to buy her the biggest fuking  diamond ring there is bc she is the best!"

**click

I can't believe it, he hung up on me. Lol

I called him but I only reached voicemail.

A part of me feel sorry for his new girl. But I'm happy as hell that he is no longer my curse.

Another toxic example for lingering with the ex and starting a combat competition war with them. 

Life is not about shining and winning.  Life is all about content.  You don't have to show off that you won.  You just be you and other people will crown you as that winner.

When I was in a sexual relationship for 4.5 years, even after I dumped that gal, I went back to get more sex...... up until she try to con me by saying that she has a new bf now and she doesn't believe in sexing it up with another dude.  That is when I cut out.  When an ex wants to show off their next, it is time to cut.  The hell you doing in his picture if he has someone else for?  Bragging right?  Yall still kids or what?   :2funny:

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 30, 2020, 12:27:12 PM »
Another toxic example for lingering with the ex and starting a combat competition war with them. 

Life is not about shining and winning.  Life is all about content.  You don't have to show off that you won.  You just be you and other people will crown you as that winner.

When I was in a sexual relationship for 4.5 years, even after I dumped that gal, I went back to get more sex...... up until she try to con me by saying that she has a new bf now and she doesn't believe in sexing it up with another dude.  That is when I cut out.  When an ex wants to show off their next, it is time to cut.  The hell you doing in his picture if he has someone else for?  Bragging right?  Yall still kids or what?   :2funny:
I'm not trying to be in his life, he's always calling me about random things. As a matter of fact, he has me on block both on text and call so only he is able to contact me. I know this bc every time I miss his call and I try to call him back I'm automatically sent to voicemail or my text is undelivered. A lot of time I don't even bother to respond...
What's funny was yesterday after I posted that, he got into a car accident. He called to tell me about it And wanted to let me know that his new girlfriend wanted to meet me... she's willing to drive two fuking hours to come and meet me?!?Weird as duck! He's dated four other girls before her and he had me meet one of them too or it's that they want to meet me..I always wondered why they want to meet me... is it bc he talks about me a lot? Lol I wouldn't know. anyways today I'm meeting up with them at a Starbucks in the town over. He strictly told me that it will be a 2 minute meet up and threatened me to not say anything stupid shit lol.... I don't know why I put up with this shit lmao. We been together so long, and I guess he knows that I will always have his back even though I clearly don't care for him. I don't hate or love him.

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 30, 2020, 12:42:41 PM »
No, that is where you are wrong.  You are a dime a dozen hence the "open relationship" at play just in case he got caught with all his other females. 

Free Poocee without putting up the fight.  He won and all the boys are giving him props.   You women got nothing left but a sad statistics
I skipped and didn't see this responds. Lol Look I know I'm nothing special. But I'm not afraid to lose him. I'm not afraid to walk away. I don't need him for validation or  to make me happy. I'm content on my own. I have half of my shit together and I know my worth. He's full of shit sometimes and scared to commit and feel like he still want to bang other girls. I encourage him to do it. See if I stay, see if I care. If he thinks he can still keep his option open and do better, I told him go for it. The only problem is that things between us is still good. Why throw something good away lol oh and I told him that if he wants to duck he can go duck his hoes, if he have any. I'm not giving it to him. This weekend I canceled out on seeing him, and I will cancel it every week if he continues to mess with me the wrong way lol he don't like it he can leave

« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 01:22:19 PM by Rebel »

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 01, 2020, 02:37:06 AM »
I'm not trying to be in his life, he's always calling me about random things. As a matter of fact, he has me on block both on text and call so only he is able to contact me. I know this bc every time I miss his call and I try to call him back I'm automatically sent to voicemail or my text is undelivered. A lot of time I don't even bother to respond...
What's funny was yesterday after I posted that, he got into a car accident. He called to tell me about it And wanted to let me know that his new girlfriend wanted to meet me... she's willing to drive two fuking hours to come and meet me?!?Weird as duck! He's dated four other girls before her and he had me meet one of them too or it's that they want to meet me..I always wondered why they want to meet me... is it bc he talks about me a lot? Lol I wouldn't know. anyways today I'm meeting up with them at a Starbucks in the town over. He strictly told me that it will be a 2 minute meet up and threatened me to not say anything stupid shit lol.... I don't know why I put up with this shit lmao. We been together so long, and I guess he knows that I will always have his back even though I clearly don't care for him. I don't hate or love him.

The more and more I read more about your love life, it gets weird. 

The only thing missing in this story to spice it up is poisoning and love triangle murder. 

I'm sorry to say but you are on your own.  I have talked more than enough to tell you what is considered as decent relationship and what I smelling as a rat, horse chit.  Take it anyway you wanna. 

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 01, 2020, 02:42:23 AM »
I urges you to read what is deem normal relationship in this thread here. 

Even though it is not normal happy ending but it doesn't includes all them weird chit like I fawk him and he is allowed to fawk hoes and then we are still together kind of bullchit. 

This sick chit is welcomed in liberal city like San Francisco.  It almost dances towards the smut S&m, bondage type of sick chit that I'm professionaliz ed in.  Anything that wicked, I'm out. 

https://www.pebhmong.com/forum/index.php/topic,401156.0.html

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 08, 2020, 03:08:40 PM »
I urges you to read what is deem normal relationship in this thread here. 

Even though it is not normal happy ending but it doesn't includes all them weird chit like I fawk him and he is allowed to fawk hoes and then we are still together kind of bullchit. 

This sick chit is welcomed in liberal city like San Francisco.  It almost dances towards the smut S&m, bondage type of sick chit that I'm professionaliz ed in.  Anything that wicked, I'm out. 

https://www.pebhmong.com/forum/index.php/topic,401156.0.html

I've been in semi toxic relationship almost my whole life. What is considered normal anyways?? I'm still trying to figure out how to be in a relationship with another person. Obviously I don't know how to be in one lol

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 08, 2020, 03:14:07 PM »
I'm drifting away like a balloon into the night and then he comes back around, catches my strings and pulls me back to earth again.  Sometimes I feel like I'm this lost little naive girl navigating the storm of life but other time I feel like this grown ass warrior woman who ain't going to put up with shit and aren't afraid to walk away from something that's not good enough for me.

I told him on three occasions that maybe we should split, that perhaps it was time to let go. Each time, he stops me, flip his shit on me or convince me somehow to stay. The last time was last week... I don't know why I keep feeling the need to break away from him, not like  we already don't have enough space between us...he called me immediately and told me that it's not going to happen, he loved everything about our relationship, loved our connection and that we both are still good and together. The day after that, he went into the dating site we both meet and updated his profile pictures...... .I flipped my shit!!! Lmao I confronted him about it. He though I was funny. He finally texted me, "chill out! Everything's gonna be alright!" After I told him I can't stand his ass...

My guy is pretty hot, I'm not going to lie about it. Most of my friends have mini crushes on him and whenever we hit the clubs, girls be buying him drinks...or he'll get into that threesome conversation, and girls be trying to add me on to their Instagram, thinking we are really looking...or sometimes I think they do that to get to him. I'm never jealous about it though ok maybe a little...but here I am, for a long time, letting him roam alone. Maybe I'll lose him, maybe I won't! But I know one thing...I don't want to tell a grown ass man what to do, I want him to do what he wants bc I want to see how he is..

Advertisements