Advertisement

Author Topic: high school friends  (Read 377 times)

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +16
    • View Profile
high school friends
« on: July 05, 2018, 07:10:36 PM »
where are they now?

let me see...

Lou= went to prison for several years, and now living in NC somewhere last I heard...

Jay= enlisted in the Army and in it eversince, last saw him last about 5 years ago

Xue= sadly, passed away in a car accident

Escobar= Now a professor somewhere in the east

Watson= Knock up high school g-f, and had to work full time eversince. Still in town somewhere.

yup....that's all the friends I had...lols (names were alter)

share your stories??

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Respect: +383
    • View Profile
Re: high school friends
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2018, 02:12:14 PM »
So, I ran into a doctor the other day. He used to be my classmate for two years in high school.

"I'm taking Spanish now," he said.

"Ah," I said. "Your patients. Lots of them must be Latinos."

He nodded.

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +16
    • View Profile
Re: high school friends
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2018, 01:56:23 AM »
I'm not very sure when I see someone I recognize from High school and they're like a pharmacist, or therapist...or something up there...and it's like...dude... I still remember the time when you asked me if you copy my homework.....

make me wonder...do people really change or become smarter and more mature....or are the standards in a lot of these professions a joke now days, that basically anyone who puts in the effort will make it, whether they have the brains or not..

I know this Vietnamese girl...she was the "dumb blonde" type of girls...lols Copied my homework a couple times I remember. Somehow I became a mob leader after high school, and she became a registrar nurse....I wasn't jealous...but surprise...I only know because I randomly came across her FB one day...lols

last I heard, she quit the nursing field and open her own barber and nail salon. heard that these business do quite well in the rich white areas. haha

Advertisements