Advertisement

Author Topic: how old were you when you had your 1st gf or bf?  (Read 2142 times)

Offline blia

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
how old were you when you had your 1st gf or bf?
« on: July 12, 2018, 11:31:19 AM »
please share your stories

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
Re: how old were you when you had your 1st gf or bf?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2018, 11:34:31 AM »
do you wanna hear a story?

Offline blia

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2018, 11:36:42 AM »
do you wanna hear a story?

yes, please share

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 11:46:21 AM »
yes, please share
ok,

back in the summer of 94, I was helping my Mom pick cucumber near GB.  when it was time to weight our cucumber, I met this girl at the station.  she looked at me and I, too, looked at her.  she was kind of a MTT.  but that's okay.  at that point, that was that.  nothing serious.  so when school started, I was in the 9th grade.  lo and behold, I saw her during lunch time.  we both went to the same school.  later found out, we are in the same grade too.  we started talking....... you know.  me asking her if she wants to be my gf and I could be her bf.  we had a month of gf/bf.  when October rolls around.  we moved and I have lost touch of her.  although, I did went and visit her one time during thanksgiving.  after that, I called it quick because we both were young and had no mode of transportation .

that's that. 

Like this post: +1

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2018, 03:27:03 PM »

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2018, 08:46:18 AM »
it was summer school, 3rd grade going into 4th.  in the course of one week, i was the admiration of so many little girls in class/school and became very fond of a girl name mee.  She was a grade higher and in a different room.  we would passed notes, i'd write something sweet, give it to one of her friend, who was in my class to pass it on.  At the end of the day, i would get something back before going separately, into our buses.  everyday, we would look for each other during recess, our enjoyment was being together...yes, we held hands, walk around the playground far from other kids.  there were times, she would sit next to me with her head on my shoulder.  it was young love at first sight and as with any true love story, summer came to an end and left without a warning.  not long after the beginning of regular school year...she got married (yes, it was those times when hmong girls would marry young, as young as 6th grade..kid you not).

a dedication to her:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRkcttIVynk

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline floaty

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +26
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2018, 01:29:14 AM »
19. He was my stalker lol. There was just something cool about him, totally different from the other creeps. He had the guts to approach me and ask me out, confesses his heart for me. That's how we ended up together.

"You drown not by falling into the water, but by staying submerged in it."

Advertisements