Advertisement

Author Topic: oh, i forgot...the other day I went to visit my old school  (Read 218 times)

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +17
    • View Profile
oh, i forgot...the other day I went to visit my old school
« on: July 13, 2018, 02:19:31 AM »
and it was just a reminder why school was never for me int he first place....lols. ...go back, thinking I might want to take a class or two for fun and see where it goes from there.....walk around for a bit, everything changed...new buildings, a lot of renovations... .even the student atmosphere is different....d uring my years it was like high school part 2....lols now it felt more like a college..defin itetly a new breed...talk to a couselor for about an hour....got a planner done....got home...and thought...mayb e I might change my mind...I don't want to goback to school no moe...i mean if I do, it's only for pride....it kind of feels like....how you've been in the ghetto all your life...and then all the sudden you're in a all white, middle to upper class neighborhood.. .lols yeah like that...

haha so yup. maybe night school will feel more fitting to me...lols

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +17
    • View Profile
Re: oh, i forgot...the other day I went to visit my old school
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2018, 01:11:10 AM »
got my schedule down...this OG is going back to school and will finally get straight A's....haha oh yeah, I'll probably have much better writing and grammers when typing in here too...lols

Like this post: 0

Advertisements