Advertisement

Author Topic: This inspired me.. I'm going to run more.. and faster...  (Read 3349 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
This inspired me.. I'm going to run more.. and faster...
« on: July 15, 2018, 11:23:17 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GctZDkYJVQ

I've started it up again...

I'm running again!

Started yesterday...ra n for 2 hours...

Ran 2 hours this morning as well...

but look how much she changed!

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
Re: This inspired me.. I'm going to run more.. and faster...
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2019, 12:09:58 AM »
Results are not always typical.  The first and most important factor about body change is diet.  You have to change your diet and eat healthy first.  Not a big dramatic change but a gradual change so your body don't give backfire on you with the diet change.  Works for some, but it's a lifestyle change you're looking for, make small gradual changes. that you will keep as a lifestyle.

I watch the posted video and from early on, I can see her running form was very poor to start with.  If she had someone who could've given her some few pointers on technique, she would've improved her form so much faster and would've avoid the injury portion.  Towards the end, she obviously has shown great improvements in technique.  If she would've started with that type of technique say around week two, she perhaps would've shown great improvements around week 4-6 instead of seeing those results that she stated around week 9.

Like any kind of exercise/training techniques always persevere past the 4-8 weeks period.  That how most people's body will start to respond.  Around the 20-24 week period, most people body will plateau.  This is where many novice weight lifters give up and quit.  Remember lifestyle changes, not just temporary results.

Like this post: 0
The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Advertisements