Advertisement

Author Topic: College Debts  (Read 4137 times)

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
College Debts
« on: July 15, 2018, 03:14:07 PM »
One of my professor owes 200k in college debt. When she asked me if I will continue my education, I confidently told her "No!" She was mortified by my answer.  She lectured me a little and made it seemed like my education was important and that every penny spent on it was worth it. All I see is a huge debt hovering over my head. Besides that, I don’t understand why I am taking classes that has nothing to do with what I’m majoring in...! Should I take college more seriously? Should I not worry too much about having debts to pay later in life?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: College Debts
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 04:09:54 AM »
You do what Is necessary to get a job the most easier way. 

Either let your schooling shine or use your work experiences to do the talking or building up your personality skills that anybody interviewing you will hire you on the spot. 

Do master all 3 n you will never be unemployed. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2018, 08:43:02 AM »
One of my professor owes 200k in college debt. When she asked me if I will continue my education, I confidently told her "No!" She was mortified by my answer.  She lectured me a little and made it seemed like my education was important and that every penny spent on it was worth it. All I see is a huge debt hovering over my head. Besides that, I don’t understand why I am taking classes that has nothing to do with what I’m majoring in...! Should I take college more seriously? Should I not worry too much about having debts to pay later in life?

Yep, it comes down to personal preference and sometimes job requirements. If the job only requires a BA and you're content, it's all good. If you feel like pursuing higher education is a personal life goal and would like to get it done, nothing wrong with that either.

Those that are fortunate enough to go through college without any college loan, good for them but for many, they do have to deal with "debt" once done. With that said, there are loan forgiveness programs for some fields especially in the public service industry that can provide some relief for some...

treasure

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2018, 01:57:13 AM »
take college course seriously. dont worry bout debt. theres diff repayment programs. one of which is pay little if u make little. if u want to get rid of it faster just pay more

Advertisements