Advertisement

Author Topic: Plastic surgeries in the Hmong community  (Read 2021 times)

Offline blia

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
Plastic surgeries in the Hmong community
« on: July 18, 2018, 11:48:51 AM »
As we become more modernized, we want to look like the superstars we see on our favorite television dramas. Have you noticed that more Hmong people especially in the Hmong selling and entertainment industry are looking to sell themselves with plastic surgeries in order attain their customer base?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
Re: Plastic surgeries in the Hmong community
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2018, 08:41:10 AM »
we are getting somewhat caught up with the times...enhanc ing one's look will make them more marketable.  not a lot is going to buy an "ok" looking girl on the cover of a cd or watch a movie with mediocre actors.

i just can't wait til we move up to the next step of sex, cause it'll sell by the millions.

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2018, 01:26:44 PM »
I don't know ya. Let's look at Yasmi for example. Plastic surgery hasn't brought her any fame or fortune, only a bunch of horny Hmong guys and pissed off house wives ;D

Offline blia

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2018, 03:32:57 PM »
I don't know ya. Let's look at Yasmi for example. Plastic surgery hasn't brought her any fame or fortune, only a bunch of horny Hmong guys and pissed off house wives ;D

From watching her videos, she's a bit blonde and immature at times. I am not saying this because I am jealous of the way she look. She is a beautiful hmong woman with the enhance plastic surgeries but the way she presents herself at time can be very immature. You could tell she's a total FOB as she couldn't really articulate a lot of things in English well.

Offline Fancee

• Global Moderator
  • Shine bright like a diamond
  • Respect: +340
    • View Profile
    • First Financial Security Senior Associate
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2018, 03:53:29 PM »
From watching her videos, she's a bit blonde and immature at times. I am not saying this because I am jealous of the way she look. She is a beautiful hmong woman with the enhance plastic surgeries but the way she presents herself at time can be very immature. You could tell she's a total FOB as she couldn't really articulate a lot of things in English well.
The other day, I clicked on a Youtube video of Yasmi admitting to plastic surgery.
I was like "Wow!  Good for you, girlfriend!". :D

BUT ... she must have a really low self esteem because she was already pleasing to the eyes before going under the knife.

Life insurance with living benefits.
Life insurance with a savings plan.
http://clients.firsfinancialsecurity.com/WF1700

flint-rod

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2018, 04:13:20 PM »
contrary to what some say about yasmi... there's a reason why we know about yasmi... plastic surgery has helped her make a name for herself... lol!

i would also like to add that she had a good foundation to start...  not everyone who undergoes the knife turns out better like her...

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2018, 06:00:44 PM »
You don't need surgery.  All you need is knowledge on how to trick the eyes to see your beautiful face through the art of make up.  Even with a plastic face, you still need make up anyway.

Go search on YouTube for kharma is a biatch (spell it out correctly cuz this pH filter thing  will change it) and intrigued. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline starchaser1989

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +60
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2018, 10:07:28 AM »

You got the look, I got the brain, lets make lots of money.....Pet Shop Boys.  Anyways people can change their look all they want but if they don't have the brain, nothing good coming.  Yasmi don't have the brain, keep doing stupid things making stupid bad choices.  It will all end at some point.

Advertisements