Advertisement

Author Topic: Was King David gay?  (Read 4720 times)

TheAfterLife

Was King David gay?
« on: July 18, 2018, 04:14:44 PM »
Yes, he is. It is written in the first section in the book of 2 Kings on the very first chapter. David was gay for Jonathan; however, Jonathan isn't gay. It totally explains why David have so many wives to fill his cup because his cup isn't enough for his ultimate love. His true love is Jonathan and Jonathan is just a straight dude. David with many wives is a substitution for Jonathan and it's no wonder why King David has sin so many times that he killed his own best friend in war.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Was King David gay?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2018, 04:40:03 PM »
No doubt that Johnathan had a special relationship with King David but explain how he saw his last wife, betsheba (sp?) And either boned her or rape her to get her pregnant.  Then the dude calls on homegirl's husband to come back from war in hoping that he will take on the baby daddy role duty like having dude bone her while she pregnant.  Straight up sin.  Dude got killed by one of David's armed guard so he ended up marrying her and that is how we get king Solomon. 

David also married Johnathans sister, king Saul's daughter. 

« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 04:46:06 PM by DuMa »

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +366
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2018, 07:40:39 PM »
There are many bible version of David for who he is. Unless your sick mind would think he's gay.  ;D

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2018, 06:29:45 AM »
What does it say in scriptures? Did he not like Jonathan more than that of a woman? I know Johnny was straight; however, was David bisexual/gay? The scripture bluntly declares it right there if you read it.

There are many bible version of David for who he is. Unless your sick mind would think he's gay.  ;D

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2018, 08:27:00 PM »
Gay culture arrive in the Jewish Bible and I notice they have done idolatry by performing human sacrifices. If you read about King David's descendent, they have done the ugliest thing in the Book of Kings 1 and 2. David is bisexual and my hypothesis is based on why he has so many wives until I now know why he did.

If King David was gay in the beginning then do his gay genes pass on to Jesus already. We would have gay messiah telling us to be ultra gay by now. lmao

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2018, 11:30:18 PM »
If King David was gay in the beginning then do his gay genes pass on to Jesus already. We would have gay messiah telling us to be ultra gay by now. lmao

His closest followers were men. Ever wonder why he doesn't teach about homosexuality as being wrong.

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2018, 04:08:47 PM »
His closest followers were men. Ever wonder why he doesn't teach about homosexuality as being wrong.

There's no sexism to be his disciples. Saint Mary Magdalene, sometimes called simply the Magdalene, was a Jewish woman who, according to the four canonical gospels, traveled with Jesus as one of his followers and was a witness to his crucifixion, burial, and resurrection.

How about that?  ;D ;D

Advertisements