Advertisement

Author Topic: looks ain't everything but why do attractive women end up with butt ugly guys...  (Read 1348 times)

flint-rod

not all but many... last night i stumbled upon a youtuber... a very attractive southern charm... her hubby is flip and they have two adorable kids... he's not the most attractive... however, plus one for an asian brother hooking up with a hot white girl, all love...

anyway, they had a question and answer video and the overwhelming majority of viewers asked how they hooked up... honestly, not to be mean, i think folks were just blown away by the fact that the dude managed to hookup with her, myself included... lol!

anyway, point is... her parents came on in later vids and it just goes to show that the men in these very attractive women's lives weren't the most attractive... her flip hubby looks like a younger asian version of her father... and she, she looks a lot like her mom only skinnier...

and because i wasn't born yesterday... i'm certain she probably dated a lot of attractive white men... but it just goes to show that at the end of the day there are more important factors that goes into a relationship than just looks...

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
I'm ugly ass f@wk. Luck hasn't struck me yet, nor will it ever will :'(

Like this post: +1

flint-rod

I'm ugly ass f@wk. Luck hasn't struck me yet, nor will it ever will :'(

aren't u married...?

flint-rod

You might be ugly but I think you're too picky! Who say ugly people aren't picky.  :2funny:

lol... ain't that the truth...

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile

You might be ugly but I think you're too picky! Who say ugly people aren't picky.  :2funny:

Yog! ;D :D

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile

Offline blia

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
Looks are subjective but what you may find not attractive may seen attractive to that person.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
The ugly guys usually have game.  They have balls to the walls and they worked on their game to improve themselves. 

Hit on a million dime and you will find 10 pennies to keep. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
If an attractive Asian women end up marrying a fugly Asian guy, then I guess that means an ugly Asian (Chinese) woman will have no choice but to end up marrying a fugly Hmong dude on PH. 

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
hey..i'm an ugly looking dude and i'm willing to make any hot ph chick's dream come true. 

you know i ain't never gonna cheat cause i have less than zero chance of hooking up with anyone else.
i'mma kiss dat'a$$, whether it's clean or dirty, i'mma do whatever you say.
and last but not least, i'mma do whatever is going to make you happy...i'm just ugly like that! 

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Advertisements