Advertisement

Author Topic: co-worker crying at work, in the bathroom and lunch break.... no money...income  (Read 4063 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1330
    • View Profile
we are hurting, yo

That's what happen when frauds have "$100k in savings" and owned a "home" or two right out and still have no shame stealing from the poor's public resources i.e., "food stamps"...

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

treasure

Instead for "better" themselves, some rather work less than "20 hours/week" and would rather "fake" their employers so they can go fishing..Like hmgFRAUD...and then go to social media to complain how poor they are so meh.. ;D

yup there's some truth in this

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
ZDN

is right
you do need a new butthole

hahahah

Just pointing out what you've posted about yourself, "butthole"... ;D ;D ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
yup there's some truth in this

yup...Unfortun ately societies are full of good but also bad apples...that would rather leech, steal, and cry rather than picking their able body up and earn their way in life..

Even here on PH, we have members that have no shame in stealing from the poor's public resources and faking out their employers so they can go fishing... :idiot2:

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
ZDN

is right
you do need a new butthole

hahahah
LOL...sorry, it was my fault.  i made it loose! ha!

often times, when a person is down and out, especially with financial situations, employment and the status of living, they have no one to blame but themselves.  Why work for a company with low compensation?  with direct hires, you have the ability to negotiate your salary, if they are not able to offer a suitable salary, the company next door is hiring.  live within your means, even if you have to share beds (chinese, mexican and other low income people are able to do it, without complaint), if not get a second job...and of course, last but not least, there is no shame in asking for governmental assistance, at $7.25/hr...i'd be living like theking in subsidized housing with all my food and free medical benefits, paid for. 

as for your co-worker, is she hot, if so..she can stay with me.  ;) :D

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
LOL...sorry, it was my fault.  i made it loose! ha!

often times, when a person is down and out, especially with financial situations, employment and the status of living, they have no one to blame but themselves.  Why work for a company with low compensation?  with direct hires, you have the ability to negotiate your salary, if they are not able to offer a suitable salary, the company next door is hiring.  live within your means, even if you have to share beds (chinese, mexican and other low income people are able to do it, without complaint), if not get a second job...and of course, last but not least, there is no shame in asking for governmental assistance, at $7.25/hr...i'd be living like theking in subsidized housing with all my food and free medical benefits, paid for. 

as for your co-worker, is she hot, if so..she can stay with me.  ;) :D

the situation in wisconsin is really badddd
alot of folks are working for $7.25

not sure if you pay attention to the NEWs
but we have to bride FOXCONN to build their base here

i think we bride them $3-4 billion

hahaha

God did not created man...man created god

Advertisements