Advertisement

Author Topic: Real Talk about Hmong Guys  (Read 374 times)

Offline Hmong-Everything

• Jr. Poster
  • ~I know everything~
  • Respect: +91
    • View Profile
Real Talk about Hmong Guys
« on: July 26, 2018, 07:59:10 PM »
What's up with Hmong guys these days!

I miss the days when Hmong guys wear saggy pants with their plaid t-shirts and role up in a sexy Honda Civic with the fog lights attached in the front.  Sometimes even sporting a baseball hat.  The days when a Hmong guy can wear just a tang-top and sandals and be looking sexy ass hell.  Fuk... what happen to those days.  Now Hmong guys be wearing these tight skinny jeans and putting on girl makeup looking all Korean boy band like.  WTF!

What happen to the good old days where a Hmong guy can pull up in a Honda hatchback at a park and having a one night stand with a lady he met on American Online or asianconnectio n.com

Now days you have Hmong guys rolling up in a BMW or Mercedes Benz - they be so stuck up now.  What's up with you Hmong guys! Why so stuck up these days.  I remember the days when Hmong guys can walk with their bare feet and carry a sling-shot and look HELLA SEXY doing it.  Now days they be needing to wear their big SMART watches on their wrist.  They be wearing their HIPSTER clothes and drinking their $15 morning coffees.  WTF! 

What happen to all the sexy Hmong guys these days!  Give me a break damn it...

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Online DaCurse

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +15
    • View Profile
Re: Real Talk about Hmong Guys
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2018, 08:05:03 PM »
don't know...but i remember the days when Hmong girls will only date a guy who wears baggy pants and have a goofy samurai looking hair cut...those were depressing days for the nerds like me then...so now I'm a mob leader but I still want good girls only...lols bad girls okay for one night rentals...lols

Offline nraug_hmoob

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2018, 08:53:25 PM »
Time has changed. Those who don't change with time gets left behind. I've been through all the things you mentioned since I grew up in the 90s. I used to think I was so cool wearing them saggy pants that could fit two legs or driving around in a loud ass civic Lol. Then I grew up. Now I'm in my mid 30s, and I prefer the finer things in life now that I'm much older. Lol. But, seriously, we still out there, you just gotta find us. ;D

Offline DuMa

• Sr. Poster
  • NRUS MAS
  • Respect: +281
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2018, 11:05:36 PM »
This must be creative writing cuz only little children be looking for Hmong guys in those types of situation. 

It is called evolution.  People still sports that style but no one wants to look ghetto anymore.  Unless you a hoodrat and with that, America educational systems have failed us all.

"There is a party up in here... Fawk you over there"  ha

Online DaCurse

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +15
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2018, 01:05:13 AM »
you guys know what i find funny, actually disturbing maybe...there's like this secret war between the ghetto people and non-ghettos...each side is always vying to be the more influential to society. yeah, let's kill ghettoness...t hat shit is old and it caused a lot of chaos to society and ruined many lives...time to bring back the model citizen era...when making friends was easy, and going to parties was care free of violence and shootings...ha ha

one time right, a group if thuggy pacific islanders said whassup dawg, you look like someone we know from the slammer...I spoke to them in perfect english, or non ghetto english..and the look on their face was disappointment ...i think they were expecting me to reply something like....yeahhz foe shoez did some time in the pen....lols

the ghetto wants to keep things ghetto, and the model citizens are fed up with ghettoness being a cancer to society....

do your part to influence young folks, be a role model and citizen and we have the power to steer what direction we want our society to go....leave ghettos in the 90's...haha

Offline ZDN

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +117
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2018, 08:46:06 AM »
the boys grown up...they traded saggy pants for dress pants, just like women traded mini skirts for yoga pants.  upgraded our little coups/sedans for luxury vehicles, because we don't need to steal anymore instead, we pay for the maintenance (traveling in style).  We've matured and with more experience, we're able to make your undies wetter...we've only got sexier!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +329
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2018, 03:10:54 PM »

I miss the days when Hmong guys wear saggy pants with their plaid t-shirts and role up in a sexy Honda Civic with the fog lights attached in the front.  Sometimes even sporting a baseball hat.  The days when a Hmong guy can wear just a tang-top and sandals and be looking sexy ass hell.  Fuk... what happen to those days.  Now Hmong guys be wearing these tight skinny jeans and putting on girl makeup looking all Korean boy band like.  WTF!

What happen to the good old days where a Hmong guy can pull up in a Honda hatchback at a park and having a one night stand with a lady he met on American Online or asianconnectio n.com

Now days you have Hmong guys rolling up in a BMW or Mercedes Benz - they be so stuck up now.  What's up with you Hmong guys! Why so stuck up these days.  I remember the days when Hmong guys can walk with their bare feet and carry a sling-shot and look HELLA SEXY doing it.  Now days they be needing to wear their big SMART watches on their wrist.  They be wearing their HIPSTER clothes and drinking their $15 morning coffees.  WTF! 

Daym, you're old.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +720
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2018, 01:25:03 AM »

Some are pretty lame that they'll even pretend to be a Hmong girl and go online to bash "Hmong guys"... ;)

Advertisements