Advertisement

Author Topic: Extreme weather within a short distance is there any place like California?  (Read 863 times)

Offline Solemn Wind

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
When it comes to extreme weather within a short distance is there any place like California?

My hometown of Merced has a high of 105 degree today while I’m 2 hours away here in San Francisco with a high of 65 degree As a matter of fact if you’re at the Golden Gate Bridge it’s probably a good idea to bring a jacket...but anywhere else in San Francisco it’s pure sunny heaven. The weather can’t be any more perfect than this.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

treasure

Ya know, the last time I was in San Fran and looked at the traffic and parking I got a headache went home. Can't deal with all the fuss. I prefer the calm environment.

Offline Solemn Wind

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
Ya know, the last time I was in San Fran and looked at the traffic and parking I got a headache went home. Can't deal with all the fuss. I prefer the calm environment.

Can’t blame you. Whenever I visit San Francisco I usually take the train.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
I am the living example to your display. 

Valley on the weekend to roll with my Hmong homies and work in the bay. 

Like yesterday, hot at hell at work in silicone implant valley but when I was fishing at half moon Bay, I had to bust out a jacket.  When I was done and ready to head back to the valley, I took everything off to shorts and tees to slippers cuz I know the temp drops fast.

Rapid temp drops is actually dangerous for the body.  It can go into shock mode and I do noticed that if one week, we are in the high 100, next week drops to 70, I tend to get sick.  It has something to do with the live viruses floating around as there is an ideal temp for them viruses to reproduce in.  Even if it is out of season, these viruses will trigger their own natural instinct that the breeding season is here.

I've tested on aquarium fishes before.  Create a tropic condition and they will breed, even if it is in December. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements