Advertisement

Author Topic: Aa you can drink boba drinks $25 Cali event Oct 13th Saturday  (Read 5020 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
https://sanjose.carpediem.cd/events/7234482-boba-festival-2018-at-santa-clara-county-fairgrounds/

Not sure if my link works but y'all smart enough, y'all can Google this chit up.

Oct 13 Saturday, $25 Tix to sample all you can drink/eat boba from many vendors.  This will be at the Santa Clara fairground. 

I've seen food, catering trucks, BBQ but a boba drink show?

41,000 people are interested in going. 

Bring a friend, a date or go solo n try to hook up with a kinky international female for the win.   :2funny:

« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 11:07:36 AM by DuMa »

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
Re: Aa you can drink boba drinks $25 Cali event Oct 13th Saturday
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2018, 11:03:56 AM »
Details
Long time no see boba lovers!

The Boba Festival is a non-profit event where boba shops from all over come to showcase their signature drinks. This event was founded in 2015 by three boba enthusiasts to bring the boba community together under one roof. We hope to give value to what it means to win the best boba awards.

For those that are wondering, "Where have you been!? We thought you were an annual festival!" We truly apologize for the break that we took. It was a combination of having a small team and other priorities, so the Boba Festival kept getting pushed aside. But now, we’re back with a bigger team, more time, and newer resources. Even though we weren’t able to make time to plan the event, the Boba Festival was always in the back of our minds. Every time we drank boba, we were reminded of how we let down the boba-loving community. We won’t let you down again!

We are so thankful for everyone's support at our first event and after two long years, we are finally making a comeback. This year, guests will be able to purchase a ticket for UNLIMITED access to milk tea samples.

Aside from being a food festival, this is also a philanthropic event. Half of the proceeds goes to Water 1st International that helps provide clean water for people all over the world. The other half of the proceeds goes towards a Scholarship for Future Business Professionals. It is our ambition that the Annual Boba Festival not only serves as a vessel to come together, but also an opportunity to give back to the community.

Follow us @bobafestival on Instagram and Twitter for more updates, raffles, and giveaways!

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2018, 04:15:11 PM »
i'd come if they put shots in those boobie drinks!

i know someone is going to steal my idea and make a boba elixir drink!  it may even win first place! 

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2018, 04:25:16 PM »
i'd come if they put shots in those boobie drinks!

i know someone is going to steal my idea and make a boba elixir drink!  it may even win first place!

Boba are for kids.  Thus why I'm bringing me a few sample size bottles to spike my drinks.  Y'all think drinking boba makes a person happy?  Y'all haven't seen me being the life of the party when I'm intoxicated.

Advertisements