Advertisement

Author Topic: Microblading Your Caterpillars  (Read 4816 times)

Peachy Fish

Microblading Your Caterpillars
« on: August 04, 2018, 11:51:57 PM »
Has anyone done microblading? Can you share your experience and joy or remorse if any? I have been thinking about microblading my eyebrows for a few years now, but I'm chicken shit. I'm reluctant due to the pain, but mostly scared of the results. I mean - what it I don't like the shape!!! Below are my caterpillars, and I have just let it go wild apparently. I do get it waxed here and there. ;D

Disregard my eyes, I have bad astigmatism, so it can never concentrate on one spot solely...  :-[

« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 11:54:11 PM by Thundersaurus »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Peachy Fish

Re: Microblading Your Caterpillars
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 07:44:58 PM »
Gee that's unfortunate. I may cry if I end up with green brows.
I'll probably think on it for another 3 years before I think about committing.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2018, 06:50:11 AM »
I think they look fine the way they are now.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Jiggles

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2018, 12:46:31 AM »
Girl You don't want your caterpillars? Give em to me!! I over plucked mine in the 90s and now i have nearly none! I've been considering micro balding even though I don't really like the look (to me it looks kinda harsh) but i guess it's better than being bald.  :(

Jiggles

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2018, 02:39:14 AM »
Okay so I finally caved and got my brows micro bladed. I just couldn't wait any longer to grow them baldies out. It's been a couple years already, I guess it's safe to say the damage has been done! I have my touchup end of October so hopefully it will look better then. Right now it's going through the phases of healing and it's peeling.  :) :)

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
  • ...luv me or hate me...
  • Respect: +267
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2018, 08:58:01 PM »
Has anyone done microblading? Can you share your experience and joy or remorse if any? I have been thinking about microblading my eyebrows for a few years now, but I'm chicken shit. I'm reluctant due to the pain, but mostly scared of the results. I mean - what it I don't like the shape!!! Below are my caterpillars, and I have just let it go wild apparently. I do get it waxed here and there. ;D

Disregard my eyes, I have bad astigmatism, so it can never concentrate on one spot solely...  :-[

I have thought about it but I decided to buy a waxer so I just wax em at home myself now.  Saves me the money since I used to only get them groomed when I went to STP since my aunt owns a salon and she was the only person I trusted to do them.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Peachy Fish

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2018, 01:07:56 PM »
Nice. I wanna see yours too Jiggles! Still contemplating.

LuvlyLisa, I wish.my hands were steady enough to trust it. I am fine with tweezing the hair under the brow, but anything beyond it scares me. Lol

Advertisements