Advertisement

Author Topic: strange things that happened to you.....  (Read 247 times)

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +17
    • View Profile
strange things that happened to you.....
« on: August 08, 2018, 12:01:49 AM »
things you are completely baffled til this day....

i have several stories of strange things that has happened to me...but here is one....I think I may have the ability to time traveled...he he....

so one time, when I was fresh out of high school. I found a summer job with a small shipping company. My duties included several tasks, but mainly I would be one of the guy that would scan these packages, so they are documented into the tracking system. There are some things that were considered "high value". And only the manager was allow to handle and scan them into the system. A few days go by. And  my manager at the time, would seem to start looking and treating me suspiciously. at first, I couldn't understnad why. Until one day he finally comes to me and explain what was going on.

He siad " for some reason, the past couple days, I've been seeing on my screen here that it is showing that you have scan a few packages that only I should had scanned"...He said don't worry about it, it's probably just a glitch in the system.

3 weeks later. He comes to me and this time, asked me sternly...."do you have anything to do with it, are you playing tricks here? Look, it shows you have scanned several packages again on this day"..

I look at the screen, just as confused, and maybe eager to get to the bottom of it.. I replied " Well, if the system is correct, then I would know your password, but I don't...and I was not working that day.....there has to be a glitch somewhere"

He looks at me and said "this is the first time it does this, this is strange, very strange"...

Summer came to and end, and my time there was done...But I am still baffled til this day.....could I had been time traveling during that period...Maybe in another dimension, I really did scanned those "packages"..... :-X

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
Re: strange things that happened to you.....
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 12:04:42 AM »
more time traveling stories to come, and what i believe you need to do to prevent your soul from wondering into a different "dimension" >:D :-X

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2018, 11:43:35 PM »
okay guys....the number one thing to not do so your angels don't get left behind and your soul starts to wonder off...is simply...do not rush time...be patient and let things go at it own pace...I use to be that guy...where speed was everything.... and because I was so quick, and wants things to get done and over with...FAST i opened up many other dimensions and my soul escapes into....

patience, it truly is a virtue...take your time, and go with the flow....you seen that clip where two cars was racing...going at high speeds, and it opend another dimension, that a dog can be seen briefly appearing out of nowhere.... :-X

speed is not everything folks....be patient...

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2018, 11:49:27 PM »
not to say to move at a snail's pace too...but time management is key...there are times you have to be quick, and times you have to slow down...and relax....there's many things that are super fast...but that is okay because that is their pace...a plane, a race car...but that is their nature, it is how they were engineered to be....what you don't want, is to rush things....so if your car's max MPH is 120, but you are driving it like you think it can even go higher to 140...you might just end up in a different dimension... :-X

Advertisements