Advertisement

Author Topic: Fraud alert in Roseville, as bad as the fake Nostradamus future predicting fraud  (Read 935 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Tarot card scam hits Roseville, reader promises money you pay them will double the next day

Scammers have already made $50,000 off the scam from multiple victims.

City of Roseville Police are warning residents about a scam that has taken over $50,000 from multiple people.

According to police, the scamming victims all responded to a Facebook post, or newspaper advertisement, hoping to get their future read through tarot cards.

While at their appointment, the tarot card reader said that if the victim gave them money, it would double the next day.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
Seriously, how dumb can people be?

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
While at their appointment, the tarot card reader said that if the victim gave them money, it would double the next day.

I like this the most.  it just made my morning.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Sadly that's who the frauds/scammers usually targets i.e., poor, desperate, "dumb", naive, etc...because it's easy money...for them to steal...

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
why would anybody be so dumb, to believe in tarot cards? it only promises double.

believe-n-me and give me your money, i will guarantee it to triple, the next day! ha!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Easiest scam is to get the data base of all the old folks with dementia.  You show them a box worth 10,000 bux and you say this is an order goods.  Will be here in 2 weeks for $100. 

With that disease, they lose their memory so they forget and being forgetful, they don't remember what happen to report to the police. 

Crimes of humanity should be hang n shot again. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements