Advertisement

Author Topic: why this type of relationship never works out....  (Read 857 times)

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +29
    • View Profile
why this type of relationship never works out....
« on: August 10, 2018, 11:26:45 PM »
the other day I was at the mall...saw a couple walking to their car...arguing and yelling. right away, I can sense it's all a front. this is the kind of couple where one or both, delibrately, instigate dramas to keep it "spicey"....Sorry buddy, but I hope you see this. It may work for a short term, but long term...you'd be sorry you weren't being yourself....

folks, as cliche as it sounds...reall y...just go with the flow and be natural...be yourself....an d see where things go...like that song on the radio that goes something like....if's meant to be, it;ll be.......hahah come on man....ya look so foolish...remi nds me of the show King of Queens where the couple on that show, I think James Kevin and that hot chick is constantly bickering one another...love ly couple, but if two people are naturally that way, great...but seen it too often, most couples does it on purpose to keep things going. it's just not genuine, ya know.... 8)

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
Re: why this type of relationship never works out....
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 11:49:13 PM »
For some people, it's normal.  They might grow up in a household where everyone screams at everyone.  The father and the mother yelled at each other everyday and the siblings are always angry at each other.   It's only when one person who has a very calm family background will find themselves running when meeting someone from an angry family.

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +53
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2019, 04:37:58 PM »
I learned how pickup works over the year. It's a skillset to help the average guy to build attractive behaviors that naturals have. Some people arent naturals that's where they need to learn game. Game migitate the naturals.

Facebook.com/y3ng12

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2019, 04:46:24 PM »
The saying "Just be yourself" is not really accurate. I was raised in a christian home. I'm a nice guy and more likely an introvert. Should i just be myself?

It is men that are constantly taught to become better (self development.)

Girls on the other hand, they dont need to do anything apart from looks. They just wait and next thirsty guy come.

Also working in yourself is not a gaurantee in life. Women will not magically jump on our ****.

I spent 2 months studuing this side of the argument and i find that it's pretty accurate

Facebook.com/y3ng12

Offline Griffith

• Adult Discussion
  • Respect: +64
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2019, 04:25:07 PM »
When the sex demands more from the guy. Lmao. And the lady can't keep up with his sex drive. The male hormones demands more. Sex is the key to everything. Wife being a biatch. Lay her down and pump her to kingdom Cum and she'll stop yelling at you.

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2019, 11:30:29 PM »
The saying "Just be yourself" is not really accurate. I was raised in a christian home. I'm a nice guy and more likely an introvert. Should i just be myself?

It is men that are constantly taught to become better (self development.)

Girls on the other hand, they dont need to do anything apart from looks. They just wait and next thirsty guy come.

Also working in yourself is not a gaurantee in life. Women will not magically jump on our ****.

I spent 2 months studuing this side of the argument and i find that it's pretty accurate

what do you seek for in a relationship or with women in general? different intentions require different approaches. I am a man of integrity so I don't abuse my good looks and charm with the ladies..hahaha I only seek for the real deal, and for that she has to compromise and be able to look past my flaws....if I have any..haha j/k...

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +365
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2019, 12:54:10 PM »
the other day I was at the mall...saw a couple walking to their car...arguing and yelling. right away, I can sense it's all a front. this is the kind of couple where one or both, delibrately, instigate dramas to keep it "spicey"....Sorry buddy, but I hope you see this. It may work for a short term, but long term...you'd be sorry you weren't being yourself....

folks, as cliche as it sounds...reall y...just go with the flow and be natural...be yourself....an d see where things go...like that song on the radio that goes something like....if's meant to be, it;ll be.......hahah come on man....ya look so foolish...remi nds me of the show King of Queens where the couple on that show, I think James Kevin and that hot chick is constantly bickering one another...love ly couple, but if two people are naturally that way, great...but seen it too often, most couples does it on purpose to keep things going. it's just not genuine, ya know.... 8)
Some guys have this mentality: You got a hot chick.  You can put up with some yelling for that free poosie every night or you can kick her to the curb and some other guy be holding that hot honeypot while you suffer alone in silence.  The benefits outweigh the cost. lol

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2019, 05:50:44 PM »
Some guys have this mentality: You got a hot chick.  You can put up with some yelling for that free poosie every night or you can kick her to the curb and some other guy be holding that hot honeypot while you suffer alone in silence.  The benefits outweigh the cost. lol

In a relationship, the one with the better looks holds all the power because they know they can do better.

In the situation you described above, if she ever break up with him, rest assure he will never be able to get a girl like that again. She can easily date up, but he will be an incel because very few attractive women will date ugly guys. 

A good look guy will be forgiven more even if he donít have the personality.

The average and below remain incels. They canít replicate it.

Facebook.com/y3ng12

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2019, 01:11:54 AM »
i'm not one to tell any man how to be a man....haha but if you want to be the best, listen and learn from the best...haha lols

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +334
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2019, 06:05:58 AM »
It's goes back to the feeding your own ego...putting down others just to make yourself feel good.  Hence the argument just keeps going.  Some people are just not peaceful.  They always gotta make waves... >:D

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Advertisements