Advertisement

Author Topic: why this type of relationship never works out....  (Read 229 times)

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +17
    • View Profile
why this type of relationship never works out....
« on: August 10, 2018, 11:26:45 PM »
the other day I was at the mall...saw a couple walking to their car...arguing and yelling. right away, I can sense it's all a front. this is the kind of couple where one or both, delibrately, instigate dramas to keep it "spicey"....Sorry buddy, but I hope you see this. It may work for a short term, but long term...you'd be sorry you weren't being yourself....

folks, as cliche as it sounds...reall y...just go with the flow and be natural...be yourself....an d see where things go...like that song on the radio that goes something like....if's meant to be, it;ll be.......hahah come on man....ya look so foolish...remi nds me of the show King of Queens where the couple on that show, I think James Kevin and that hot chick is constantly bickering one another...love ly couple, but if two people are naturally that way, great...but seen it too often, most couples does it on purpose to keep things going. it's just not genuine, ya know.... 8)

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
Re: why this type of relationship never works out....
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 11:49:13 PM »
For some people, it's normal.  They might grow up in a household where everyone screams at everyone.  The father and the mother yelled at each other everyday and the siblings are always angry at each other.   It's only when one person who has a very calm family background will find themselves running when meeting someone from an angry family.

Like this post: 0

Advertisements