Advertisement

Author Topic: one thing women are more direct than men  (Read 283 times)

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +17
    • View Profile
one thing women are more direct than men
« on: August 10, 2018, 11:33:01 PM »
is testing the waters. not in the sense like it is straight up...but in clues, hints, and stuffs...men on the other hand does not like to test, or play mind games...they prefer to find out what type of girl she is as he gets to know her better...women on the other hand, the test begins the minute she thinks he has potential...mo st men are too busy fantasizing being in bed with her...she more often than not, he's not even worrying about if she's the right girl for him, but how he can get her in bed with him....hahaha

guys...to save time and energy...you got to test her as soon as possible too....chances are if she's testing you, you already know she's not a sleep around'er...haha and if you're smart, and past her tests...she'll know if you are genuine or not...well, the smart ones will know...hahaha

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Asharia

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +247
    • View Profile
Re: one thing women are more direct than men
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2018, 08:17:16 PM »
You know so much more about women than we do ourselves. Please continue to enlighten us with your wisdom.

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +17
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2018, 10:44:24 AM »
well, I don't know...sometim es I think it's just common knowledge..but then again, if it is, why does it took me 30 years to finally figure it out??? hahaha lols

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2018, 11:47:05 PM »
I wonder how she will react if you drop her iphone in the toilet.  If she blows up and curse at you, it's time to go.

Advertisements