Advertisement

Author Topic: Some still make a big fuss about divorcees for no real reasons so I'm glad this  (Read 772 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...one became a Princess so she can show those idiots that the divorced tag doesn't mean jack but the character of a person is way more legit and means much more in terms of judgment:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
idk, from the outside, they seem happy together...... hope it'll last.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Can't tell the future whether it be divorced or single but just don't assumed that divorcees are bad...

Personally, I would rather hook up with and/or married a divorcee that's a compatible and has good character than a single that's atrocious...

Offline starchaser1989

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +60
    • View Profile
For me, both her reputation and personality matter equally.  Don't want a whore who have good personality OR don't want a person who has good reputation but poor personality. 

Look there are too many great people out there today who still have both personality and reputation.  If you can't find one, you ain't putting enough effort and looking hard enough.  I seen too many young people today who are too lazy, no effort, no homework and end up with what ever is available and easy.  Thus, resulting bad relationship/divorce.  Don't blame others, blame yourself.

Oh and Megan is not a princess, she is a Duchess.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 08:29:09 PM by starchaser1989 »

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile

Look there are too many great people out there today who still have both personality and reputation.

Yes there are (both divorcees and singles)...good and bad "personality and reputation" pretty much depends on the individual regardless if he/she is divorced, single, married, co-habiting...

Advertisements