Advertisement

Author Topic: I have a question.  (Read 3079 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: I have a question.
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2018, 11:44:26 AM »
Us men are a bunch of sukker. We'll sacrifice a few dollars for some cheap thrills. And maybe even get lucky.

Pimping isn't easy especially with an azn party.  They have crews that looks out for one another so your shot is to moleste her on the dance floor cuz she's going home with her babysitter.

I remembered at the quest I mn on Thursday azn ahem Hmong night.  After the club, people were leaving and this fat white chick was standing by the door.  She was obviously thirsty cuz she asked me and other people for a ride home saying her car broke down. I'm like no bish, you just want to fawk.  I was tipsy and what do you know, I somehow made out with her but my babysitter took cared of me by dragging me off her.  Guess who took her home?  Mother effing kaydoo bouncer.  You think she's going home? Eff no.  Kaydoo the gorilla ruthless gonna fawk her.  It comes with his job.  Even work for free he will work just to play clean up afterwards. 

Like this post: +1
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Jiggles

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2018, 12:54:23 AM »
This one time MN I tried to impress these girls by buying them drinks to get them drunk for a easy night. I drank so much I got myself drunk and passed out in the car :'( :'( ;D

:D :D weak!

Like this post: 0

Jiggles

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2018, 12:56:05 AM »
i don't know why neither!  they (women) should be buying us drinks, instead, because we play easier to get!

buy reporter a drink and you get free counseling for the evening.
buy yebleng a drink and he's gonna want more
buy mr. mechanic a drink and he's gonna make sure you get home
buy luelee a drink and all the drinks for the rest of night is on him

buy duma a drink and you can have him for the night.

buy theking a drink and it's a waste of your money

buy nyx a drink and you get a hug and a kiss.

buy me drink! we'll cheer it up!

I'm definitely the type of lady to buy men drinks.  O0 

Jiggles

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2018, 01:02:11 AM »
Pimping isn't easy especially with an azn party.  They have crews that looks out for one another so your shot is to moleste her on the dance floor cuz she's going home with her babysitter.

I remembered at the quest I mn on Thursday azn ahem Hmong night.  After the club, people were leaving and this fat white chick was standing by the door.  She was obviously thirsty cuz she asked me and other people for a ride home saying her car broke down. I'm like no bish, you just want to fawk.  I was tipsy and what do you know, I somehow made out with her but my babysitter took cared of me by dragging me off her.  Guess who took her home?  Mother effing kaydoo bouncer.  You think she's going home? Eff no.  Kaydoo the gorilla ruthless gonna fawk her.  It comes with his job.  Even work for free he will work just to play clean up afterwards.

;D ;D seasoned clubber

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2018, 05:25:28 AM »
;D ;D seasoned clubber

Well tis the season to you.  I'll tell you where I'll be at this weekend.  Tonight Friday, time nightclub in Costa Mesa for 3lau.  Sat night, arena nightclub in Los Angeles Korean town for the 99% Asian scene.  No cover charge. 

There I said it.  I'm in heat season.

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements