Advertisement

Author Topic: I have a confession.  (Read 3469 times)

Jiggles

I have a confession.
« on: August 19, 2018, 03:55:04 AM »
I cheated. I took diet pills!  :( :-\

I just had to. And it worked! Now my belly is smaller.  :) :) And I can focus more on ab toning/building workouts. Starting to have a crush on myself.  ^-^ ^-^

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Peachy Fish

Re: I have a confession.
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2018, 03:34:37 PM »
Awww, just as long as you remember that eating and exercising is what will help you in the long run, a little help is not bad. Glad you are crushing on yourself.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2018, 12:11:03 AM »
Im not going to lie, I thought about it.  The other day I was walking through the store and almost bought some.  But I am just going to diet and excercise.  Ive done it before with no pills Im sure I can do it agian, its just very hard thats all.  And plus, for me anyways, Id feel like i cheated myself.  Sounds kinda goofey but it mattters to me that I do it the natural way. 

I am not going to judge! As long as you are careful and safe I think its fine.  Now lets see that tummie before and after! Id like to see first hand experiences so I can make my own decision when I am teetering on the edge of wheather to take the pills or not as well.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2018, 03:07:30 PM »
How are you feeling now? Are you still taking the pills? Any side affects? Eating healthy and exercising is never easy, but once you start seeing results it gets addicting and you'll want to work out more often and eat healthy because it just makes you feel good. And once you're used to eating healthy, you won't have cravings for unhealthy stuff.

I wish that was true..

I still have cravings for spaghetti!

jiggles.. I have a crush on myself too... I look at myself in the mirror so many times...

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2018, 01:52:54 PM »
You can still have spaghetti on your cheat day. Thai ice tea and ramen on my cheat day :).

Yeah but unfortunately I have cheat hours... :S

Daily Cheat hours...

Advertisements