Advertisement

Author Topic: Here is something so simple yet many neglect it and end up costing them hundreds  (Read 2213 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...and even thousands of dollars in some cases ....I check my vehicles' tire pressures once a month except the vehicle that has nitrogen air in it, that one I do it every month and half to two months:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
wrong...it only cost me $30, not hundreds for a replacement tire...besides, most newer vehicles has tire pressure sensor, dash light will turn on if the pressure falls below a certain level (35psi).  you're better off checking the tread.

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
wrong...it only cost me $30, not hundreds for a replacement tire...besides, most newer vehicles has tire pressure sensor, dash light will turn on if the pressure falls below a certain level (35psi).  you're better off checking the tread.

And that's suppose to true coming from the trump disciple that proudly supports lies and fakes and blames women for getting raped...

I don't expect you to understand the factual factors involved since you're so good at is licking  your master trump's balls and scratching his scrotum with your "thumb"....

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
And that's suppose to true coming from the trump disciple that proudly supports lies and fakes and blames women for getting raped...

I don't expect you to understand the factual factors involved since you're so good at is licking  your master trump's balls and scratching his scrotum with your "thumb"....
only a fool will pay hundreds of dollars for a flat tire! ha!

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
only a fool will pay hundreds of dollars for a flat tire! ha!

Only a trump disciple that loves scratching his master's scrotum with his "thumb" will not be able to comprehend the simple *fact* and common knowledge that it can cost hundreds to thousands for many...when considered all variables... ;D

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Theking don't need back up but for illustration to zdn, if your tires are faulty bad, you may risk of other people's property damage in a wreck and other lives may be at stake that can be costly so zdn needs to think beyond the comfort of his mommy's basement.

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
Theking don't need back up but for illustration to zdn, if your tires are faulty bad, you may risk of other people's property damage in a wreck and other lives may be at stake that can be costly so zdn needs to think beyond the comfort of his mommy's basement.
LOL...now this worth responding too...if it goes that far, i got incaseshithapp ens coverage! ha!

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
LOL...now this worth responding too...if it goes that far, i got incaseshithapp ens coverage! ha!

Is that also $30 and covers a missing fake tooth?

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile

Yep that's how it is with narrow minded ignorant folks that proudly supports lies and fakes...the Trump disciple's view is so short that he can't even look past his master Trump's semen as it drips from the gland of his master Trump's penis and glides down the disciple's tongue to his throat.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Low PSI = Low MPG = Factual common knowledge

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
Is that also $30 and covers a missing fake tooth?
you mean gold teeth!  ;) ;D

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
forget the tires
getting kinda of fat there buddy
need to lay off the buffet and pho

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Says the "Fat 40 virgin" (his words to describe himself NOT mine) that still lives in his mommy's "basement" ....

Your mommy is "getting kinda" tired of your leaeching...

So "lay off" the fraudulent activities and stop leeching from  your own mommy...

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
34.5 psi is too low. Put some more air in.

Advertisements