Advertisement

Author Topic: Where do single hmong men/women hang out at?  (Read 19368 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Re: Where do single hmong men/women hang out at?
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2019, 08:24:02 AM »
I saw a few chickens at the lake...they were stealing fish left on the ice.
  That's funny.  Last night, I dreamt I was by a lake and was thinking, "Hmm.. Is this the famous Phalen lake, that MN folks hang out at? Where's all the MN folks?", but of course, in my dream, it wasn't winter either.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2019, 08:25:08 AM »
O0 So, I wander..even if you are 30+, lives in a place like California or Minnesota where there is a big Hmong community and still can't find someone, something must be wrong with you... Lol.
Nothing's wrong. You're just ugly, that's all.  ;D

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2019, 08:27:07 AM »
Is it wrong to be a workaholic?  Or to want to be single?  Or to have very VERY high standards?   :D  ;D
It's like a pyrmid.  As you head up in age, the choices gets smaller.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2019, 08:30:41 AM »
Love can occur anytime and anywhere.  Even if you’ve made up your mind about no longer finding a partner.....it can still happen, whether in the Hmong community or outside.  O0  Nowadays, both men and women can marry younger/older if they’re open to it (within reason, of course).  ;D
It's gotta be a lot of work, trying to keep in shape so when the right one comes along, he'll be interested though.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2019, 11:16:16 AM »
  That's funny.  Last night, I dreamt I was by a lake and was thinking, "Hmm.. Is this the famous Phalen lake, that MN folks hang out at? Where's all the MN folks?", but of course, in my dream, it wasn't winter either.
Phalen lake has ducks hanging out there.  ;D  Even in winter time, they swim around in a certain spot and keeps the ice from forming on it.  People keep hand feeding the ducks so they don't fly south.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2019, 11:59:17 AM »
It's winter here, and best place to hang out is at home... ;D ;D and probably the gym.. O0

Offline Griffith

• Adult Discussion
  • Respect: +70
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2019, 04:16:32 AM »
Single is the best, y'all can do watever y'all want. Without getting into trouble with ur S/O. Clubbing, hanging out banging those side chicks. I wonder if StarGay is still open or did the city shut them down?. Gosh I haven't been there in over a couple of years ago.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2019, 01:54:27 PM »
It's like a pyrmid.  As you head up in age, the choices gets smaller.

Unless you expand your horizons.   ;D

It's gotta be a lot of work, trying to keep in shape so when the right one comes along, he'll be interested though.

Keeping physically fit shouldn’t be for the other person, it should be done for yourself.  I don’t consider this a lot of work, especially if it makes you healthy and feel good about yourself.  :P

Like this post: +1
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2019, 03:56:52 PM »
Unless you expand your horizons.   ;D

Great point but narrow minded folks can't fathom such a concept unfortunately. .. ;D

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2019, 11:02:33 AM »
Try the bookstores or library. I doubt Hmong guys go there but its worth a try... lol

Hahaha!  I once thought about trying the library to meet a guy because a guy who's into books is... mmm... yummy!   ;D  But no Hmong guy goes to the library.  Or....... do they?  Hmmm.

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2019, 11:06:19 AM »
With that said, if anyone wants a chat with me... all you gotta do is go to Barnes & Noble... I'm that girl with the nerdy glasses with her face in a book... with a cup of coffee next to her.   ;D

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2019, 11:44:37 AM »
Hahaha!  I once thought about trying the library to meet a guy because a guy who's into books is... mmm... yummy!   ;D  But no Hmong guy goes to the library.  Or....... do they?  Hmmm.
I used to take my daughter to the library but that was back before she went to school and I was home watching her.  ;D 

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2019, 11:47:25 AM »
With that said, if anyone wants a chat with me... all you gotta do is go to Barnes & Noble... I'm that girl with the nerdy glasses with her face in a book... with a cup of coffee next to her.   ;D

Unless drunk cuz a bookstore or a library are the worst places to pick up a chat.  It is quiet, dead quiet so how are we going to chat?  It is so quiet that anyone can hear your screaming of sexual harrassment thus is an automatic big time no no place to pick up women.  However, catch you outside will be a different story. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2019, 11:49:11 AM »
Unless drunk cuz a bookstore or a library are the worst places to pick up a chat.  It is quiet, dead quiet so how are we going to chat?  It is so quiet that anyone can hear your screaming of sexual harrassment thus is an automatic big time no no place to pick up women.  However, catch you outside will be a different story.
or you could go in there, sit next in front of her and get your iphone out for a chat session.  ;D

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2019, 01:59:15 PM »
would you get up and go or start a conversation if i sat down next to you with the kama sutra book? 

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Advertisements